Anyone else watch programming on BBC America?

by keyser soze 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

The new Doctor Who and Sherlock are great! Do they show The Mighty Boosh on BBC America?

• Glander
    Glander

I don't know how I failed to mention the All Creatures Great and Small, James Herriot series. I have all his books. Rumpole and Morse ! Great, solid entertainment

Bally Kiss Angel. loved it.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Wonderful! I had no idea you Americans were able to get a taste of the BBC!

Yes, we have great programmes, but it's hard to get to see any Star Trek these days. No-one shows it now on British TV, much to my disappointment.

Dr Who....I've loved all the Doctors. My favourite is still the second, Patrick Troughton, though sometimes Matt Smith comes closer to him than anyone else. Lovable comic with wit, magic, power, strangeness and sometimes real hidden strength and menace. Great stuff.

Do you get to see Merlin over there?

• blondie
    blondie

PBS ran those episodes of Dr Who (Tom Baker). I watch Graham Norton, Being Human, Primeval, Whitechapel, the Nerdist, Inside Men, Sherlock, Merlin, Planet Earth, Dr Who, Torchwood, Outcasts, MI-5,

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

OH, how much I love Rumpole! I double up in laughter. He is my favorite real or fictional lawyer. I even liked all the characters in his chambers and She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit