SAFE WAY to awaken, VERY POWERFUL. Even called Bethel elder on it.

by EndofMysteries 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear EndofMysteries...

I said that the core church was undivided...as there were obviously those who left the church community being "NOT one of us" 1 john 2:19.

one of the tenents of christianity is that when one becomes born again in Jesus Christ they have gone from death to life. In that respect Jesus Christ did most certainly put an end to death for those who are born again as is illustrated in hebrews 12:21-22. those who enter into the community of God (His kingdom) through Jesus Christ are the first born and registered in heaven...they have passed from death to life.

do you understand that some scripture is parenthetical meaning that not everyone will be involved in, see or even understand these events unfolding but that they do unfold in their time. (see matthew 24:15 as an example of this) many events in ezekiel are such events...indeed the first part of ezekiel shows that only ezekiel "sees" the vision of the angels and their "activity".

I would like to go back to what I was saying in my previous post about using scripture to interpret the times and the times to interpret the scripture...the scenes in the book of revelation are an interpretive framework.

...for example I live in this time and I live my life and experience the world through the eyes of an orthodox christian. I don't experience and see through the eyes of a muslim, or JW or agnostic or athiest. I interpret what goes on around me in light of my experience(in orthodox christian mode so to speak). what happens in my life and your life and what happens in the world are real events they don't have to be interpreted to know what they are, they are events and experiences that just happen. the events in the orthodox church, the turning away from sound doctrine, the rise of cults and un-orthodox sects happened. we don't have find clues and uncover the fact that it happened...it didn't need to be interpreted. being an orthodox christian I am part of the experience of the orthodox church, these cults and sects came up against me and my community and drew people away. I experienced what happened from the inside not as an outside observer. takeing what really happened in my church community (real and true events)and applying events portrayed in the book of revelation(real and true events) as my interpretive framework I am able to "see" a correspondence. So being on the inside of the events happening and looking out it is easier to unravel these mysterious visions than it is for someone observing from the outside.

three questions:

1) have you found a better way to interpret the events in revelation?

2) if I and my community are on the inside...where are you?

3) what is holding you back from joining us?

love michelle

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O wow I didn't realize about these questions myelaine,

So here we go, here are my answers.

1. Yes I have found a better way to interpret the events in Revelation. By reading the entire bible, and especially by reading all of the prophet books, find the counter parts or parellels or even flat out further clues and descriptions then what is in Revelation. Even not looking for them, your mind may recall and find a link between the two. Here is a VERY good example, one that not many people know.

The two witnesses in Revelation, Rev 11:1-13. JW's believe they might be rutherford and the anointed, etc. Many people have many different ideas and they try to interpret it just based on what they read here. Rev 11:4 gives a clue though, it says, "These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands and are standing before the Lord of the earth." And people just try to interpret that. Well one day I was reading the prophets and reading Zechariah chapter 4. Read the entire thing, but vs 11-14 I linked to Rev 11:4.

Zech 4:11-14 - And I proceeded to answer and say to him: “What do these two olive trees on the right side of the lampstand and on its left side mean?” 12 Then I answered the second time and said to him: “What are the two bunches of twigs of the olive trees that, by means of the two golden tubes, are pouring forth from within themselves the golden [liquid]?” 13 So he said to me: “Do you not really know what these [things] mean?” In turn I said: “No, my lord.” 14 Accordingly he said: “These are the two anointed ones who are standing alongside the Lord of the whole earth.” So there is another clue.

Or how about the 1,000 year reign, Rev 20:7-10 speak of the battle with Gog and Magog. Note exactly what happens. Now if you are reading Ez, the ENTIRE chapters of 38 and 39 go into deep detail of what happens that Rev 20:7-10 just spoke of in 3 verses.

Or how about Babylon the Great in Revelation, Rev 17:3-18. If you are reading Jeremiah chapter 50 and 51, it goes into great detail about that and several of the verses match up perfectly with what Revelation says.

It's impossible to understand Revelation just reading it alone. It's almost like an outline and key or puzzle, it expects you to reference and get more information from other parts of the bible.

Your 2nd question......, I have no idea if you and your community are on the inside. I have no idea what you and your community believe and if they do follow and go 100% on the bible or also go on man made thoughts. So far I haven't found a true sincere group or religion really seeking the truth and with the strength to not ignore discrepencies or contradications but to seek the answers why.

3. What's holding me back is I have no idea about your community. Send me a link to a website or something to learn about all it's beliefs. Is it just an online community or physical location, etc?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and the clue I mentioned in Zech, the vs 11 to 14 are not the clue, thought they call them the anointed ones, but that the entire chapter is speaking about them, and at the end of the chapter that fits perfectly with what Revelation said, so you know they are speaking of the same thing.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear EndofMysteries...

thank you for your response.

I had mentioned in my 2 posts on this thread who my community is...my faith community is the orthodox church. the one that the WTBTS has so thoroughly demonised throughout its campaign...

I wasn't talking about the two witnesses but another specific portion of the book of revelation, but...

in your to-ing and frow-ing have you increased knowledge? daniel 12:4 I'm asing because a casual reading of the bible would have enabled most anyone to connect the similarities between the two characters pictured in zech. and rev. I think even people that aren't believers can make that connection. has the Holy Spirit led you any further into the truth of what this matter indicates so that you can be of service to God by "revealing" something to those who are listening to you?

love michelle

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Dear Myelaine -

The orthodox church is a very broad and generic term. Wiki it and there are many possibilities. Link me to a website of either your or any orthodox church which you are referring to. Somewhere that I can view a list of the core beliefs and values, etc. Many scriptures are interpreted differently by many different faiths, I want to see what you believe and how you apply and interpret the scriptures you most believe in.

Daniel 12:4 to-ing and fro-ing is exactly what is happening right now. It says MANY will do that and knowledge is increased. What individuals discover or think they discover, others read, and combine with what they've discovered, the internet is allowing and this has only been possible in the entire history of the world the past 10/15 years, for a massive combining of knowledge of ancient, archeological, bible understanding, etc, to learn the truth and destroy the lies.

As for making the connections, and people who are not believers, I do not fully agree with that. Many of the connections I've made and such, SHOULD have been done looooong before I was born. Just connections in the bible, not information from other sources, books, dead sea scrolls, just the bible alone. The reason I believe, is one, like JW's, we can see how people are blinded. If you take what Jesus said and his miracles in a spiritual vs physical sense, he opened the eyes of the blind, opened the ears of the deaf, cured the sick, raised the dead. It's interesting that everything he did in a physical sense, elsewhere is spoken of the same terms as a spiritual sense. Another big thing......I've read the entire bible, front to back, for the first time a couple years ago, I've probably done that twice, but also probably have read it cover to cover the past few years just based on rereading many parts several times over as well. When I learn one thing, then the next time I read the bible, having that knowledge of the one thing I had learned, then it opens my eyes to learn more. You CAN'T read it one time and figure it all out. It's very progressive, the more you read, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you have to reread to adjust more. Also I would take the holy spirit as what inspires you to read a certain part, and also to open your mind to see and accept a new understanding. Even to motivate you to read other books, not part of the canon, which add more understanding on certain things.

As for being lead further into the truth and being of service to any who listen to me.....I consider myself still in a training or learning phase. I believe my life has a purpose. I do not know if I will ever understand it, but I do want to atleast have a postive effect on people.

What I've learned 'so far' that can help people.

1. I can help free them, if they are ready to accept the truth, of any religion based on the bible. Since I was raised a JW, and first hand experiencing and seeing the evil they are doing, any who do not allow and choose to stay deluded, who WANT to see in the scriptures all the wrongs and lies and bad things God has to say about their practices, I can provide that. That is just merely being freed from man.

2. Can help show them how to learn the bible and increase their understanding, how to get answers and holy spirit, and not be relying on another human. Traditionally, it seems many believe and even the bible show that you have shepherds and sheep. You have ones who may be more enlightened and supposed to help others. At the moment I'm leaning to this understanding of how it may really be or should be.....Possibly God can directly grab hold of one and pump them with insight and understanding to accomplish something. But also one who on their own truly wants it can get it as well, based on Jesus speaking of the father giving holy spirit to ANY who ask, and also the promise of James 1:4-5. Jesus also gave the illustration of the slaves given silver, the more one is given, the more that is asked of them. Then Paul spoke of babes and drinking milk, and asking when will they take on solid food. I'm leaning towards the thinking that those who are enlightened and such, their job is to give the milk to the babes, to actually help teach them, but the ultimate goal is to get them to then grow and able to start eating ON THEIR OWN. All the religions want them to stay babes forever, and they are babes themselves, since God won't allow them truth if they aren't in harmony with his way. That is why Paul was complaining that they are still babes and asking when will they take on whole food. You are supposed to get them started, and if trained right, unlike the WT saying NEVER eat on your own or take on food, you must drink our milk forever, you teach them to be able to eat on their own. But at the same time, they are to still be together. Look at the early congregations, it was not just a few leading them all, it spoke of those speaking in tongues, prophets, understand the scriptures, etc, ALL who ate solid food, they would get together and share what they learned. It's very similar to what is happening with the internet today. Many are posting what they learn or feel they are learning. For example recently I was doing more research into Melchizedek, and even though inconclusive, I was sharing things I was learning along the way. Then Leolia (forgot how it's spelt) also joined in with more details and her findings. When one eats solid food or able to learn and understand on their own, they are open to what they are learning as a work in progress and more to be known, what anybody else says is used to learn more, it may be right or wrong, you compare all the possibilites against all the scriptures.

3. Those above 2 are things I can do to help along the way. The biggest thing I am working on now, I'll just sum them up, but please don't ask me to explain it, it will be awhile until I start that, but if anybody reading this happens to be one of those also aware of this and researching it, then I'd love to compare notes. 1. You see the conflicting messages in the bible and prophecies, you realize some of them speak against eachother, either one is true and one is a lie, or it was written to show the pubic perception of what those things would be and the conflict is exposing the truth of what it really is, either way, you see it and you are trying to figure it out. 2. You have noticed some chapters in the bible have been written in code, either because God was hiding a truth to be understood later, or the writers themselves did it to protect the message and verbally told and passed it down and was probably lost atleast by 70AD, and the only way to break it is by understanding hebrew. Interlinear is also not fully helpful because you've noticed many sources translate hebrew words differently. I am actually going to try to find a Jew or somebody who is fluent in Hebrew to help me out translating a few things, all of the interlinears, even though better then any english translation, seem to assume what the word should be instead of the literal word even if it doesn't make sense. For example, in the bible, Adam and Man are spelt the same. If speaking about Adam it's tranlated Adam, if it's thought to be speaking about man, it's translated man. I only know this because I noticed in the interlinear, adm-Adam and adm-man. So in Ezekiel, when it says, "son of man", it really says, "son of Adam". Or since adam means man, the creation story about adam could be speaking about man in general. The point is the same word is used for both, but instead of letting the reader decide if it's a name or man in general, the thinking ability for that is removed, if the translator is incorrect, it's blocked the possibility for the correct understanding. Same with the word tzedek, it means either righteousness or the hebrew name for the planet jupiter. Bottom line, years ago I began on a path that was merely a suspicion at first, hoping to debunk it, and it's continued to be legit, and l'll quote the matrix, "Just how deep does the rabbit hole go".

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear EndofMysteries...

I appreciate that you don't want to see Recovery deleted and are trying so hard to reach out to him...you are diligent

I've never seen the matrix...but one does wonder...

love michelle

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Because I see his points and questions as valid. And for some it doesn't matter what bad things that have been done, the only thing that matters if the message and doctrine is true or false. That was the only thing that mattered to me, I never found anything that said otherwise, I found it on my own with my own reading. So I know I can answer any of his questions scriptually and not just list historical information.

Thanks.

Are you going to answer my question or give me more info on your group?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

If you really want to watch one wake up, just mention that since the WT has confirmed that Jeh will make certain "adjustments" to the resurrected one so that they will be more comfortable (erase memories etc) that it will not be the same person being resurrected.

It's inarguable. Why should I care if some guy who isn't me gets resurrected?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Where is that? I have to see that! That would be like making a clone of you, it would be an entirely different person, who looks like you, but if your memory is gone, it's a different person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit