The Major Prophets! Were they crazy?

by smmcroberts 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Were the major prophets out of their freakin' minds, or what?!

See why I would ask such a question in my latest blog: http://smmcroberts.net/blog/the-major-prophets/

• Christ Alone
  • smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Thanks, Christ Alone; as usual you have made a compelling case, completely answering my blog point by point. I think I'll follow your lead and stop thinking for myself anymore or questioning anything I've been taught about how wonderful and holy is the Bible!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Geeze...I was being funny. I didn't have time to read your blog. edit: (Although I have now) It was funny! Well done!
    One word and that's enough to be judged as non thinking and non questioning? And why the "as usual" as if we have talked before?

Never even talked to you before. And you're a new poster with 52 posts at that. You youngster noobs need to learn your place! :-)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

smmcroberts- what does the s&m stand for?

EDIT-Sorry- saw on the other post Steven M! I thought maybe it was Sargeant Major-my bad!

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Sorry, but you recently made a comment on my "Did Paul Invent Christianity?" which seemed to indicate you hadn't read that blog either. I thought I was seeing a pattern.

I don't want to start a flame war with anyone, but I'd rather people didn't post if they're not going to read the blog. There doesn't seem to be much point.

BTW: I love the old-codger photo! LOL!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Sorry, don't mean to start a war either. My post on your Paul posting just had something to do with me not seeing where Paul DIRECTLY said anything that contradicted Jesus. That's all I remember about it. But I did read the blog. It was well done. But again, I'm at work and didn't have time to go through each point. Sometimes I just have a thought about the thread and post it real quick. I type fast so it may look like I spent alot of time writing up a response, but it was really just a quick note.

Sorry...proceed with the crazy prophets! :-)

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

Thanks, Christ Alone. Peace!

• smmcroberts
    smmcroberts

@ Rip Van: Well, at least you didn't come up with "Sado-Masochism" (I gave that up with my WT subscription!)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

smmcroberts- Funny!!!(LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit