The time left is reduced...

by cedars 41 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

...for you to vote on the 2012 JW Survey! Only just over 3 months remaining until the survey closes!

I've been trying to think of ways to get the word out and get more people voting.

I decided that, since cheesy infomercials seem to be all the rage over on JW.org at the moment, I would do my own modest and understated YouTube video advertizing the survey without too much fanfare.

Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WPcGclxQdA

(Apologies if it doesn't play for those with iPads - I had to use decent music to grab some attention!)

Anyway, if you haven't yet voted in the 2012 JW survey, please do so!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Hey I LIKE the cheesy uplifting and encouraging "the cavalry is coming" music! Now ima go vote!

• cedars
    cedars

WuzLovesDubs

Hey I LIKE the cheesy uplifting and encouraging "the cavalry is coming" music! Now ima go vote!

lol, sometimes the over-produced "epic" approach works - especially in America! Hey, if it's already got someone to vote, then it was all worth it in my opinion!!

As a bonus, I got to say the things I would have said if we were waiting to charge on Watchtower HQ and we were in need of some motivation!!

braveheart

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Glad to see JWSurvey support for Scottish Independence.

As far as the British state is concerned, truly "the time left is reduced".

• cedars
    cedars

lol Slimboyfat - I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let those comments slip without calling for crushing repercussions from Her Majesty's government for such traitorous talk!!

God save the Queen!!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

In case anyone's interested, here's the number of participants so far:

• Active publishers - 158
    • Elders - 20
    • Anointed - 11
    • Inactive - 340
    • DF/DA - 283
    • Unbaptized - 127

TOTAL - 936

Obviously, 936 is a very low number for this stage in the survey - which is why I've done the video to try and boost the number of participants.

If anyone could tweet it or add it to facebook pages etc, I would certainly appreciate it.

Cedars

• LV101
    LV101

Excellent video. Hope many active publishers vote and come onboard.

Thanks for doing all this.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are you going to add a question on independence to thus survey or would that be trying your pateince too far?

• cedars
    cedars

slimboyfat - I could certainly add the question, but it wouldn't be a multiple choice!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit