These rent-a-refs have got to go!

by Theocratic Sedition 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

wtf!?!? Anybody catch the worst decision ever made at the end of a game? Wow heads have got to roll!

• tec
    tec

I saw it.

The real refs have got to be sitting pretty comfy right now... just waiting for everything they want to be given to them. And why not?

Peace!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I agree (and mind you I live in Seattle and I'm a big Seahawks fan). I went downstairs and told my wife I just saw the wierdest ending to a football game ever. A game should not end that way, I'd rather lose a clean game than win one that way. The NFL needs to end this now, for the good of the sport.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Holy crap! When the Packers got the ball back with 2 minutes left and the lead I stopped watching. WTF? And the earlier interference call should have been against Sidney Rice.

• elderelite
    elderelite

100% agree miz! I cant even watch anymore.... Skins only for me at this point, and if it wasnt for rg3 i wouldnt bother.

Fix it godell!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

lol, this comment from a facebook friend:

Here's the ref's position, I guess:
    GB (Jennings) had possession of the ball.
    But Seattle (Tate) had possession of Jennings.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Yes, every week this goes on only makes the regular refs' bargaining position stronger. It's time for the league to cut their losses and make a deal.

• JimmyPage
  • dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Crazy Finish, we need the PRofessionals back!

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

Somebody on my Twitter said, "If you’re holding your baby & I walk up and hug it, according to the NFL replacement refs, you have to give me your baby."

To be honest, though, I think the main refs are kind of turds. They already make, on average, 150k a season when they only work a few days a week for four months. And they want more? Sounds reasonable. Throw in a golden pony, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit