Depression

by DazedAndConfused 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Dear Daze,
    I sure hope you decide to stay! I assure you that I don't always make waves, but you are going to run into all kinds of people anywhere you go! I think we're all good and mean well, I think we've all been injured and sometimes this is a place to lash out and scream!

I don't know you that well, but I can understand how stessful it can be in dealing with the j.w. situation. Speaking for someone that is Bi-Polar, it can also be a possitive thing. Finding the right doctor and taking the right medications is also important. Also knowledge is power. I realize that I'm bi-polar and I've learned to take better care of myself. With the right medications, I've learned to actually learned to enjoy life. Life's hard for everybody, but learning to pace yourself and not beat yourself up and always read something negative into something that could be nothing at all! I've learned not to make everything out of a federal case and chill. I think my father was bi-polar before they ever had a name for it. I was never properly treated. Took valium and drank heavily until he got to old to do it anymore. After realizing he had lost respect of some family members and knew his health was getting worse, he took his life. If he and others like him is properly treated, suicide may not happen as often. It's important to educate others and stop the stigma that is associated with.
    I hope you stick around! Let's us know how you're doing today!
    Tink =:o)

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hi Dazed,

I know I may be the last person you want to hear from right now, but I saw the post and a few peoples wondering about Bipolar disorder. here is a link that is a start to learn about it, it used to have a support group associated with it, for those that are dealing with it, or have family with the condition.

http://www.pendulum.org/

I hope Dazed you are well, if you ever need some support please do not hezitate to contact me. I am quite familiar with the disorder, and have been dealing with it for over 10 years, not in myself but my wife is.

seedy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit