Woman flames men, OUCH!

by SYN 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

SYN,

I'm confused. I thought I read a post that you admitted that you were really a woman pretending to be a man. Did I imagine that? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Shimmer

• raven101
    raven101

I read the whole thing . . . so whats the problem?

No but seriously, I read it and then I checked out a couple of bio's on her and just as I suspected (from something she wrote at the first of the text), she was raped by her FATHER!

Obviously she was 'crazy', and obviously there was a reason for it. The fact is she was off in her assessment of the vilification applying to ALL men, however the ruling male class in a patriarchal society are naturally and FOR THE MOST PART going to reflect the most negative aspects of the gender!

So as far as those people go, the mysogonists, the baby killers, the war-mongers,the sex-addicts, etc. etc. she pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I think that much is clear.

raven101

• Threestars
    Threestars

Hey SYN, wasn't that book The Shore of Women by Pamela Sargent? If so, the book's thesis was that a truly successful society needs a partnership model rather than a matriarchy or patriarchy.

I'm not a man-hater but I do get tired of hearing about PMS. Here's something I'll bet no one has realized. The reason a woman gets PMS is that because once a month, for a few days only, her estrogen level drops off and testosterone comes to the forefront. In other words, once a month, for a few days, women behave more like men. Men on the other hand, are this way every day of the month!!!!!.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit