Woman flames men, OUCH!

by SYN 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SYN
    SYN

God help us men!

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/shivers/rants/scum.html

Are we really that bad?

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• SYN
    SYN

On a related note, I once read a story where the world was ruled by women and men were relegated to the outside of the cities to grovel in the mud. Apparently they had a perfect Utopian society, with virtually no crime or other pain, but their society sounded bloody boring to me. They had been around for nearly 10,000 years, but had never even so much as sent a spacecraft into orbit or gone underneath the ocean.

WTF?

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Im sorry, i started reading it and quit after the first verse so I probably missed any points her artical may have made. Hopefully ther were some good ones.

Off we go! To the island of the 12th son where there are no more sons because we ate them!

I can't even get along with a female room mate. "Your flirting with my boyfriend I just know it!"
    or "Stop looking at her like that!"

If I had to live in a world of all females(ruled by) GAAAWD! The Blood shed would be Horrendous!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    On a related note, I once read a story where the world was ruled by women...They had been around for nearly 10,000 years, but had never even so much as sent a spacecraft into orbit or gone underneath the ocean.

Hey SYN, sounds like that story mighta bin writ by a man.

SPAZ

• Solace
    Solace

SYN, What the?!?!
    Is that for real?
    That is some crazy, mean stuff.
    I would have to say the person who wrote that had some serious personal issues with men and thats all I got to say about that.
    Im gonna end my comment here on this highly flamable subject.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Nothing a good reaming by Elsewhere couldn't fix.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Valerie Solanas' SCUM Manifesto was written in 1967 and published in 1968, the year she shot and wounded Andy Warhol.

Yeah, she's a real balanced human, huh?

I would be hard-pressed to find a more hate-filled bitch than that piece-of-work.

I'm glad that bitch is dead. I hope she didn't dilute the gene pool by spawning any offspring.

Farkel

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

As for the link story.

What a man-hater. I couldn't even stomach to read it all.

Yuck.

SPAZ

• one
    one

i have been trying to get a female off by back for ore than 3 years!

a couple of court CIVIL complaints demanding a few millions seem to slow donw the lady so far.

i would rather fight against an army... some ladies are really hard to stop.

Actually all big problems detailed in the bible have been caused or promoted by a women, from the vey begining.

I still love them anyhow...

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

The woman was obviously a complete lunatic.

However, I have read hundreds of things similiar to this written about women. Kinda shocking, ain't it, guys?

BTW: I adore men. I even married one.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit