Comments from the CO today

by Richie 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Richie,

I fully support your contention that the statement that "But to say that people were literally looking only to the WT for security is simply not true." I KNOW this is a false statement, not from hearsay but from the very best of vantage points. The WTS had very little involvement on the day, I can assure you and others on the board.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

hey richie - you sound like a cool well-grounded guy - good to (virtually) meet you !

i da'd just three weeks ago - the week before my x-cong had a co visit - thanks for the insight as i was imagining the exact same talk was being given about my 'type' being apostates - a label that now delights me - to be called an apostate by an apostate borganisation ! how ironic ...

plus your thoughts on the gb and ray franz's revelations are the ones that finally made my mind up about not wanting to subject myself to their tyranny anymore ...

do you mind if a ask why you attend ? i would guess you have family there ? i would also hazard a guess that you would not need anyone to tell you that, despite what the co or anyone else says, you have no need to feel embarrased or dishonourable - to be scorned by people without real principle makes you completely honourable ... respect to you my friend :)

• TR
    TR

Thanks, Richie.

I cringe when I read this stuff, because it reminds me of a time when I actually believed that shit.

TR- UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I applaud the dubs for opening their doors and helping those who fled and at least offering water for their eyes and throats.

You can stop applauding then. Those cowards in Brooklyn LOCKED THEIR DOORS when they first saw/heard about the WTC attack. It wasn't until hours later that they opened them and gave water and refuge. At first, they helped only dubs. It wasn't until they took so much flak for their conduct that they began helping average folks. Then they crowed about how generous they were.

Hypocrites.

Farkel

• metatron
    metatron

I'm impressed, you know

You're almost making sense!

Bring on the Watchtower's punishment!

metatron

• You Know
    You Know
    Bring on the Watchtower's punishment!

And after Jehovah deals with his own, then guess who's gonna get it next? LOL / You Know

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

You Know:

You have grandiose ideas about the Watchtower Society and its special role. It is nothing more than a pimple on the but of humanity. There is a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
    chance that God will punish, discipline, reward or do anything else
    to the morons who run the WTS. The bad that is coming upon the organization is purely a result of natural consequences for the poor
    choices they have made.

Lee

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

YK

You Know you know, (don't lie now!) the ranks of the JWs are dropping like flies. I know you know it shakes you to your very foundations. Thinking way down deep inside,in your heart of hearts that, wow! none of what I've been taught all these years is even remotely comming true.What have I been doing all these years? Time to Awake! from your dream. You Know, you know you are beginning to realize you have been part of a cult. I know you know it's scary, but with God's help, I know, and you know, you can get over it. I'll pray for you.

"I wish I knew what I know now, when I was younger,,,"

• You Know
    You Know

LEE ELDER says:

The Watchtower Society...is nothing more than a pimple on the butt of humanity.

Yeah, right. I suppose that's why apostates spend so much time and energy trying to cure humanity of blemishes on it's rear end. LOL

There i a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
    chance that God will punish, discipline, reward or do anything else
    to the morons who run the WTS.
    Did you just make that number up? Obviously, you haven't a clue what Jehovah's word or purpose says on the matter. If you did you wouldn't make such pompous proclamations. / You Know
  • LB
    LB

Ummm, if ya don't respond to YK, he'll just fade away......

Richie I'm glad you posted that crap. Not that I'm getting any urges to go to a kingdom hall, but hearing that old party line just makes me that much firmer in my resolve to stay away.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit