Questions for those that believe in Electricity

by OnTheWayOut 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I Like.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Bungibill, you must be an Aussie if 240v is the measurement??
  • sir82
    sir82

Electricity is just a theory.

Come back when it is proven as a scientific fact.

• pbrow
    pbrow

I think Richard Dawkins said it best .....

"Science works..... Bitches"

pbrow

ps... if you "believe" in science that is..

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just like Satan could have put many fossils in the ground to make us doubt God, he could have planted ideas into our minds to give alternate explanations for God's power in action. We all know that science has pushed forward some radical ideas about nuclear fusion allowing the sun to continue on for millions of years. And we all know that is total bunk, but that God created the sun not that long ago and it's fuel is from Holy Spirit.

I think it is possible that man has tapped into the residual power from creation that is left in the land to use energy in a way that seems to be electricity. Sure, lightning is real, but it doesn't power up anything except maybe a DeLorean with a flux capacitor that travels through time. When we plug a vacuum cleaner into the wall, we are tapping into God's power.

You all probably think I am just ignorant of reality, but it's really the other way around. You all are stubbornly avoiding admitting that all things come from God and that we have no need to go beyond what is written.

Maybe next, we can discuss the nonsense that is modern medicine. All we need are leeches and bathing in the Jordan River.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Oh, come on now... electricity is a farce. There's more evidence for God's Kingdom being established in 1914 than for electricity (so says Stephen Lett).
  • Viviane
  • neverendingjourney
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Actually, I'm now convinced that the Theory of Amperage must be true.

However, these electrons couldn't have started moving on their own! I just can't believe in Spontaneous Voltage! God must have provided the first divine Volt!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Have you ever heard the smoke theory of electricity?

Smoke does all the traveling inside components and it does all the work. If we see smoke leaking out of an electric component, it ceases to work. Happens all the time. Contain the smoke and the component typically continues to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit