GOOD GOD!

by SYN 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

SYN........Sounds like you`re going to roast your wiener and toast your buns with that fire you`re building on your lap...........
    Run away find some other babe that wont burn you!
    ............Just my $.02..........Jedd

• butalbee
    butalbee
    PS: That has to have been the best kiss *EVER*.

Hunny, believe me, that couldn't have been your best kiss ever, cuz you haven't kissed me............

• chezza
    chezza

Hi syn,
    Dont mean to rain on your parade here but what worries me about this is the fact that they both were there at the same club, forgive me if im wrong here, but maybe she was trying to make her ex jealous or teach him a lesson, and then there is always maybe she is looking for a replacement father for the baby, or maybe, just maybe your are too gorgeous and she just couldnt control herself. And i agree with butlebee you havnt kissed us yet so you dont know who the best kisser is, lol.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Syn,

I am a very young looking 44 year old who looks 30, with natural blonde waist-length hair, size 6, yadda yadda. Since my divorce, I've only dated guys much younger than I - (I was gonna tell the age of the youngest, but too embarrassed). The love of my life, the guy I'm going to marry, is seven years younger!

Older women are fabulous. Too many ways to list.

Older women with weird entanglements with ex's and who are pregnant, pregnant and hanging out in places consuming alcohol, are NOT fabulous. No matter how much they ignite your hormones.

I'd say to you: put your butt in a freezer asap, and allow the next opportunity to arise.

Only because I care,

laura

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I say shes playing her cards right and trying to reel someone in to help her out before she gets blimp-like and then has a child which would make going out to bars and clubs nigh impossible, and getting a good man harder.

I say get to know her better and then decide, a few dates won't hurt anyone unless she kicks you in the nuts. And hey, you dont have to worry about getting her pregnant!

• butalbee
    butalbee

okay, guess, here's my advice....

After being w/ the guy for X amt of yrs, and being pregnant by him, I'm sure she's very much attached to him, and this swapping body fluids w/ you sounds like a play on his jealousy. Girls like getting their man jealous by flirting w/ other men, not me of course, but some do. She probably went back to him that night and told him, "did you see that gorgeous guy all over me?" Maybe just too see if he still cares about her.

If I was a guy, I would never get involved w/ a woman pregnant by another man, cuz that man would forever be a part of her life.

I think you are very intelligent, and very sexy, and I imagine you have no problem attracting the "britney doubles", I think this girl was just playing games w/ her boyfriend and using you as the bait.

XOXO,
    Lara

Oh, don't call her, call me instead.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Syn,
    Are you sure it wasn't the booze that made her look like that?

Seriously though,you said that she

.......left him because he was too "controlling"
    I'm thinking if that were really why they split up she wouldn't have gotten away with what she did right in the ex's presence.
    If it were true there would have at least been a scene of some sort or threatening looks directed at you.

The whole thing seems strage to me.
    She had some kind of game going and you were part of it.

I really think she was using you to make him jealous and when she felt the job was done she tried to scare you away with a story of pregnancy and the ex being right there.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Ranchette

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hey dude,

Don't get involved with her. Just get into her pants and have some fun. You can decide much later if you want a relationship.

Tim (yes I know, I'm a dog)

• SYN
    SYN

Thanks for the responses guys! I've just had a good night's sleep over it, and I've decided that I'm not going to call her, partially thanks to some of the things you guys have mentioned.

Did I mention that she wants to get an abortion? I tried talking her out of it, but she was rock-solid and determined!

How do I get her not to have an abortion? I mean, the baby is 2 months old already! That's murder!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• SYN
    SYN

Tim: On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit