GOOD GOD!

by SYN 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• SYN
    SYN

Hehe, all my best threads usually have all-caps in the titles. This one's a DOOZY!

I went out to this nightclub near my work last night (Saturday night), and I was having a good old time, when I decided to sit down on a big, flat futon couch near the entrance to one of the dancefloors for a while (it's an outdoors club!). I happened to sit down next to this GORGEOUS blonde (natural blonde) woman, who looked about 20-22 years old to me. We started talking, and then I said, "Hey, let's go dance!" So we got up and jumped up & down a bit on the dancefloor.

At this point my curiousity became absolutely insatiable, and I asked her: "So how old are you?"

"28" she said.

"So, do you like younger guys?" I immediately asked her, and she laughed and asked me how old I was. When I told her I was 20 (barely) she started laughing even harder. Now usually when a woman laughs AT a man instead of WITH a man that's not a good sign, but this one grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs to a little balcony overlooking the main dancefloor. We sat there and she had a cigarette and chatted a bit. I noticed that she had a tongue ring, so I used my usual shameless getting-laid tactic and said: "I've never kissed anyone with a tongue ring before!"

"Wanna try?" she asked me, straight away. (Note to readers: This woman was a Britney Spears double, I kid you NOT). So we started making out right there, and man, was she good. HOLY MOLEY.

So we travel back down again eventually after we've both swapped many body fluids, and we're sitting on the downstairs futon couch again, when she says "Oh, by the way, I'm 3 months pregnant."

(CUE SLACKJAWED EXPRESSION FROM ME)

"What?"
    "Yeah, I'm pregnant, the father's sitting on that couch over there (3 meters away, looking straight at me), he's my ex-fiance."

*SNIFFLE*

What the hell? Damn, I'm confused now. Do I call her or not? Will I be able to handle all of the crap that inevitably arise? HELP!

PS: That has to have been the best kiss *EVER*.
    PPS: I really, really mean it.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Simon
    Simon

If you don't would you mind sending me her number? lol

• SYN
    SYN

Simon:HEHE, are you gonna fly down to South Africa to see her? I guarantee you it'll be worth the trip. She told me she's a model...and I believed her!!!

And you know how critical I am!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Do I call her or not? Will I be able to handle all of the crap that inevitably arise?

Depends. How long do you think it would be before you are x-number 2, sitting over there beside x-number one, watching her snag another victim? 'Course you could have a few rolls in the hay that may be unforgettable.

SS of the negative class

• Simon
    Simon

I'd probably have a hard time coming up with a good excuse, let alone the air fare!

Go for it ... better to have loved and lost than never loved! And if she's as hot as she sounds - who cares about love ... think of the lust!

• Satanus
    Satanus

What kind of look was on the face of x-number one? For instance, was he angy or satisfied?

SS

• SYN
    SYN

Um, she told me she went out with the Ex for 9 years and left him because he was too "controlling". Sounds like my kinda woman!!!!

Maybe I'm just a rebound guy. Good.

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Syn:

"What the hell? Damn, I'm confused now. Do I call her or not? Will I be able to handle all of the crap that inevitably arise? HELP!"

Run like hell, and never look back. You don't need this one.

• SYN
    SYN

But DAMN, she is hot! DAMN DAMN DAMN! This is my essential dilemna! What my body wants more than anything, my mind cannot stomach! How's that for a mixed metaphor?

• Preston
    Preston

There is an excellent song by Prince that I would suggest you listen too for advice, but it's too dirty to post on here.

I know someone who fell in love with a girl who had a child from another relationship. Whether you like it or not, the bagage from her previous relationship will be evident in whatever one you start with her, even if the girl looks like Britney Spears.

I'm not saying this to spoil your parade. Personally, I wouldn't want to see anything bad to my X-JW bretheren. Still, whatever decision you make I hope everything goes well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit