I like watching fighting, does that make me a bad guy?

by Theocratic Sedition 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Just got done watching the Jones/Belfort fight and a few of the fights leading up to the main event. Every time I say I'm not gonna watch this stuff any more, I end up watching some more. Not only watching, but enjoying it. If I could go back in time, I would have definately wrestled and boxed during my middle and high school years. This stuff makes me feel guilty. Psalms 11:5 is ringing like a cowbell in my head right now. SMH while at the same time LOL. what a life.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Anybody else watch it? Don't tell me I'm the only wicked bastard on JWN who watched it!!!! Jones really made the decision to let his arm get broke rather than submit. That's heart on a level I could never imagine. True definition of heart. Then to come back and almost break Vitor's arm. Dude's elbow and forearm looked unreal, distorted, and he tapped out immediately. Talk about turning the tables bruh.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

bad guy? no. i dont like mma but it is a legit sport. many ppl hate wake boarding, skate boarding, inline, bmx, etc. screw em. in fact, bet on em. do what u enjoy.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    bad guy? no. i dont like mma but it is a legit sport. many ppl hate wake boarding, skate boarding, inline, bmx, etc. screw em. in fact, bet on em. do what u enjoy.

Alright, I needed a little reassurance before hitting the sack tonight. At least you don't think I'm the most wicked bastard walking the surface of the earth eases my nerves some.

• tec
    tec

I used to watch it and love it (couple years ago). I don't so much anymore. But I don't think you're a bad guy for watching it.

Peace,

tammy

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

woah, i didnt say you wernt a wicked bastard. dont put words in my mouth, sicko.lol. dont apologise for doing what interests you. as lond as you dont harm anyone(unless it is inside the octagon). vthan do what you do. AND DONT FEEL BAD FOR WINNING. take ur credit!

IT IS NOT A SIN TO WIN.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

dont take andre's example

• JimmyPage
  • Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I think you just need to get laid.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Theocratic Sedition Do you er, like gladiators?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit