WT May 1st - Watch out for traitors in our midst!

by dmouse 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Are they not 'contributing' to the curiosity?

Guest 77

• patio34
    patio34

Big Brother is watching you. No mindcrimes. No independent thinking. The Thought Police will be watching for "technically accurate but misleading" statements. (Can you tell i'm reading 1984?) It fits so well!

Pat
    UADNA (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Wow. That is some sick shit. No wonder we all left, and why the people still in are so scared of us.

This kind of stuff makes me so mad. They have TOTAL control. It's sickening.

ashi

• anewperson
    anewperson

Cheer up for many within the organization will also see through the paranoia especially as the sex abuse case and secret UN liason get better known among the rank-and-file. If you think this is paranoia, well, it is but not like what's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, lift our heads in joy for it means the end really is nearing of Big Mama Watcthower Society. Her little Big Brothers in the hall must also be all shook up. The true gems are going to be rattled right out of the tower. Smiling at you boys (and girls) in Brooklyn.........

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

...technically accurate but misleading...

Definition: "technically accurate" means accurate from the Bible's perspective "but misleading" because it sounds almost like the Watchtower teaching which is NOT "technically accurate...but misleading.

• Pete2
    Pete2

Fear! Fear! Fear! Thanks for the quotes dmouse. I don't get the magazines anymore -- so I appreciate your sharing this:

10. Are we personally alert, so that no unrighteousness is found on our lips? For example, can
    our family members really trust what we say? Can our spiritual brothers and sisters in the
    congregation do the same? It would be easy to develop the habit of couching one’s words in
    terms that are technically accurate but misleading.

This epitomizes the "mind control" of the GB. Suspicion, distrust -- what kinds of relationships can people have when each thought is examined and appraised to see if it WT rote? And what exactly is "technically accurate but misleading"?

Pete

• felix a
    felix a

Is there a full copy of the article anywhere online?

felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• logical
    logical

As if the JW's werent paranoid enough about the world, now they are turning them all against each other

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

So if the WBTS are planting doubts in all JW minds to be automatically distrustful of each other, then we could take the advantage of the old saying "Divide and conquer".

If a JW replies that "brother Elder said this", we could reply "well if you applying the May 1 WT, can you really TRUST what he is saying?"

Hahahahah - this sounds like fun!

Nowfree

• SYN
    SYN

These people are so unbelievably mad with power. This is 1984 all over again.

I wonder when we'll have 'Though Police' in the Congregations? People who's sole duty is to listen to gossip and Judge other people? It's not too far away when they start talking like this.

Well, if anyone still believes that the Dubs are NOT a high control cult, then they are pretty weak-minded.

All I can say is, God help the people who are still Dubs. And I don't even believe in God!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit