Comedian Jeff Ross makes fun of Masturbation video by JW's

by dazed but not confused 16 Replies latest social humour

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Watched the first couple episodes of The Burn. Sad I missed this.

• Violia
    Violia

lol," even Jehovah knows no one wants to jerk off when there is a bunch of witnesses...."

someone send this to a major news outlet. if it get viral on the net, they will report it.

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

"is there anyway I can Jehovah UN-witness that?" bwhahahahahaha

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

OMG-that was so funny! Of course I'm on my 3rd glass of wine so anything is funny at this point.

• smiddy
    smiddy

One thing that gets me about this video that the jehovah`s Witnesses authorised is how does an adult male" signer" for deaf people know how females masturbate ? and graphically portray it ? What`s he been watching ?

smiddy

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

So many have said the guy in the video is a little hottie. It is therefore a nincitement to do the fobidden thing.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

No, that's exactly what "fair use" (parody/critique) is about: using the minimum amount of the original material necessary in order to make one's point.

Granted, he relied on the questionable statement that JWs want deaf people not to masturbate (their position is for ALL people, not just deaf), but that's not technically a lie, and he's not a news reporter but a comedian. It's good to see it be used in that way, rather than just to make GIFs (although it's a cheap, easy laugh for a comedian or not).

Who is that guy? Is that a cable comedy show? Never heard of him, but he's defo got a heavy dose of Howard Stern influence going on, but seems to be funnier than Stern.

PS Anyone who uploads the Jeff Ross Show clip is likely to be sued by the owner of HIS show, for violating their copyright: only the content owner has the right to upload it to YouTube (unless you similarly can justify it as fair use; sorry, but Jeff's fair use defense doesn't cover your use, unless you extend the use by adding another layer upon theirs).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit