lady throwing out her trash

by man oh man 27 Replies latest jw friends

• man oh man
  • TOTH
    TOTH

LOL! I did that too!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

That's exactly what I've been doing these last 24 hours!!!!!

The magazines etc went months ago. Now it's the books!. Out! Out! Out!

But with me, it's straight to the dump. I don't want anyone else to run the risk of reading a bit, gettinig curious, and then being subjected to the massive love-bomb, brainwash treatment I got.

This stuff is downright pernicious and evil, and it's going to be gone, all of it. ....(I keep finding bits...it's like a virus that leaves its lurking progeny, or like cat fleas that leave their eggs behind.)

Out!!!!! Well done, video trash lady!!!!!!

• Nambo
    Nambo

I saw those cardboard Bibles being sold by 4 stores, s/h for £49 on Amazon.

Iam keeping mine, when the society goes bust those books are going to be worth a fortune.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I can understand that, Nambo.

For me, though, it's worth more to me gone!

• irondork
    irondork

How appropriate that an AWAKE! on the occult should rise to the top as a name badge for that pile of rubbish.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I feel happy for the child heard in the background.

I wish I would have spared my children the misery of this depressing religion.

(Ecclesiastes 12:12) . . ., take a warning: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

• Glander
    Glander

I also thought about the child heard in the background. very nice video.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

looks like there's some old books in there, love the ritual, hate the thought that some of the stuff in there might be lost without being preserved so that the jws can be exposed for the nutty bullshit they teach

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

booyah

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit