Danielson's experiment, DOH!

by Danielson 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Danielson
    Danielson

Greetings to all the members of this board. I have to confess something over which I feel embarrased. About four or five days ago I decided to joke around alittle bit. Unfortunately it didn't turn out to be so funny. I decided to create the biggest ass of a witness you would ever meet on any board. I wanted to see how long it would take for TRUTH DEFENDER to get kicked off of here. Well my computer genius really shined thru as Simon saw I was TD! I just want to set the record straight that I in no way meant to cause anyone grief or hurt this site. It was childish and stupid. I also apologize to Yadirf for misleading him into thinking I was supporting him in his cause on this site. I hope any that were offended by this character will accept this sincere apology to them. Thank you, and good night!

• Celtic
    Celtic

You a sagitaurian like me, we're excellent at putting our foot in it!!

Peace

Mark

PS Let them post away, come on you, lets go down the pub, we can pick up the post later, 'a cider is it for you? I'm buying'.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"You a sagitaurian like me, we're excellent at putting our foot in it!!"

Oh no! I better watch myself in the future. I am a sagi too.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Based on observation, people on this site dont like being misled.
    I hope you are prepared for a spanking!

(edited in the interests of peace and tranquility!)

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm a Sagittarius too. Oh no!!!!

I believe people on this board are willing to forgive an honest person. You weren't honest in bringing forth this "Truth Defender" character, but you have been honest about it ever since.

But if you ever... ever... pull that again, then I think Refiner's Fire's comments will be very true.

I have liked the "Danielson" posts -- I hope that's the real you, and am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt (as I would try to do for anyone).

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Simon
    Simon

Unfortunately, it happened in the middle of an outbreak of duplicate account 'attempts' which was why I picked up on it so quickly. I did start deactivating all you accounts but was a bit confused when I read your proper (danielson) ones which were obviously non-troll.

Sorry if I reacted too quickly !

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    I wanted to see how long it would take for TRUTH DEFENDER to get kicked off of here.

this was your experiment?! why? what's the point? there have been so many 'trolls' deactivated recently and you saw how long (or short) of time before they were deactivated.. why try on your own?
    sorry, i just don't get it :)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, the kids only made 39 posts.
    Maybe he doesnt know whats liable to be the consequence of doing stuff like that here.
    daniel. I advise you to refrain from such activities, people here are VERY sensitive to being misled on issues.You are liable to find yourself strongly criticized.
    Nuff said.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

oh no refiners? what's this then? > http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23595&site=3

he knew! and YOU should know he knew since you posted in that thread as well

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, Ive been looking for "truth defenders" posts so i can have a look. Mang, still there? How do i search for them? cant figure a way to find them.
    Anyone?

hmmm.
    Quote from the man himself:

thought I would satisfy a rebellious inkling in my soul I've wanted to satisfy at the kingdom hall from earliest teenhood I WORE A FLAG PIN UNDER MY SUIT JACKET!Whoa I thought, maybe I'll get caught! Oh Yes!
    Mango, hes just an impetuous youth with a rebellious streak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit