RAY IS OUT!!! LEAVE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FOR HIM!

by MsGrowingGirl20 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Ray - Congratulations and a hearty "well done" to you! I hope your recording is broadcasted near and far.

Best wishes on the upcoming trial.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Congratulations, Ray. It's fantastic that you were able to record it. I really hope the media pick up on it. Another nail in WT's coffin.

Best of luck with the court case. Hope it all turns out as well as it can for you.

Cheers,

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

cobaltcupcake - Thanks- it will be, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I just want equal time w/ my kids! My lawyer says that now that I am have been DFed that it will strengthen our case- we'll see.

oldlightnewshite - Yep thanks- you never know!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Now I can just call you Eric without fear of you being exposed. Of course, I will always think of you as JJ. LOL.

Congrats and brotherly love!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Eric's video and audio recording of the meeting was ingenious. I think that showing what really happens behind closed doors in the JC meetings will be enlightening to many. Plus he was DFed for simply holding a different opinion than the GB.

This practice of disfellowshipping those who simply cannot believe the ever changing interpretations of the society is contrary to the concept of free speech that the organization itself champions for its own ministry. Their message is clear.....If you do not wholeheartedly believe everything we tell you (even though it is subject to change), we will take all of your friends and family from you. What a loving organization.

Eric you are the Man! I hope to see you on Dateline exposing this false religion for what it is.

SIAM

• Quendi
    Quendi

Eric,

First, let me say once more that I’m glad you’re out of this execrable religion for good and all! You have earned the respect and love of all of us for what you have done and yet will do in the never ending fight for truth and justice. I especially appreciate your decision not to create a scene at the kingdom hall when the announcement is made. I did something similar in my last meeting with my judicial committee. When they said that even though five years had passed since my disfellowshipping that they needed yet “more time” before they would reinstate me, I simply thanked them for talking and left. My refusal to attend any more meetings after that said more than all the ranting, raving and cursing I really wanted to do. In that way, I followed Christ’s example and I’m happy I did.

Second, I am sorry to learn about your wife’s hateful intransigence. That must be very painful to bear as well as having to fight for visitation rights with your daughters. They will certainly need your love and wisdom and I hope the judge handling your case will see that. As for your wife, the Bible says if an ‘unbeliever’ wants to depart, let them. You’ll be better off without that kind of opposition in your life.

Third, I am looking forward both to the video recordings on YouTube as well as your additional good news. I don’t know what impact your situation will have on the WTS, but I can hope that it will at least make other conscientious people reconsider their association with this cult. If that occurs, then your ordeal will have been worth it.

Quendi

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Londo - "You can call me Ray..." lol or whatever you want!

@SIAM - I'm soooo ready for my closeup!

@Quendi - As always you have much to say Mr. Q- thank you for your support and your kinship.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Ray, you made it. Really liked your YouTube video fairly recently, with the JW asking you about your goatee.

I don't have to imagine the judicial committee process, being on the 'wrong side' of that table, if you will. (To avoid self-aggrandizing further, I won't post links to my own committee yet again, but it's here on the site.) That can be a very traumatizing, emotional experience, especially when they, in typical fashion, go with the blackmail route and bring up your family and that sort of thing. But it's also liberating because you get to see that they're just men, and sadly predictable in their response to someone simply questioning the validity of their beliefs.

All I can say is, keep learning, and be a positive force in this fight for freedom. Most of all, just enjoy being out, enjoy being free of the crap. I mean, wow is it a relief just to do something as simple as grow facial hair. Reading whatever you want. Watching whatever you want. So many things the rest of the world takes for granted.

This is just the beginning of what I hope will eventually be a fully satisfying and intellectually enriching existence for you.

--sd-7

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks SD-7! I am looking through page after page of your posts but still haven't found your committee story...bump it would you?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Hang in there, Eric. I know how tough it is, but you've already shown that you are a resilient kind of guy who doesn't get knocked down without fighting back.

You know, I attended the night they announced my DFing - but my intention at that time was to prove my repentance and desire to come back. The elders freaked out and forced me and my children out the door. They wouldn't let me stay for the announcement.

Sorry for what your wife is doing. I think, fortunately, that courts are becoming more reasonable in those issues and less tolerant of allowing religion to divide. They believe children should have a relationship with both parents, and you believing something different than your wife does not count as bad parenting. Hopefully things will go in your favour and you will have plenty of access to your children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit