RAY IS OUT!!! LEAVE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FOR HIM!

by MsGrowingGirl20 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

They've DF him...We all were following the judicial of RayPublisher....JWStruggle....Eric and we all are now awaiting the full video with full details.

This is a happy but hard time since he still has family in...Let's try to strengthen him! He surely needs it now. Give him encouraging words/pictures/videos!

You're great Eric!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ray???

I hope his family won't shun him too badly...

Thanks for letting us know, MsGrowingGirl!!

• Quendi
    Quendi

We all knew this was going to happen and so are not surprised. Ray, you know you have my full support and all the love and positive thoughts I can muster and send your way. I hope your wife will see the real light and follow you with your children as soon as possible. Maybe you planted some seeds in the hearts of the judicial committee elders as well. You never know. But whether others follow your example or not, you at least are free. As for the rest, as Mrs. Who said in A Wrinkle In Time: “May the right prevail!”

Quendi

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

I think Ray is a strong person that has deeply meditated over what he is going to have to endure. No amount of preparation can make you one hundred percent ready or whole, but he has God and Jesus Christ on his side.

What chaffs my hide, is all the love, time, effort, compassion, kindness he gave and displayed to all the sheep, will be tossed out the window. Ray was a elder, he took the phone calls of distressed friends, worked a job and found time to give his whole people who won't ask twice, just nod their head when the annoucement is made.

Ray, Jehovah and Jesus are not unrighteous to forget all the good you gave to your Kingdom Hall, and forgetful friends. It's going to be a hard road to traverse and as a godly man, you will win the race! God Bless You!

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

I think Ray is a strong person that has deeply meditated over what he is going to have to endure. No amount of preparation can make you one hundred percent ready or whole, but he has God and Jesus Christ on his side.

What chaffs my hide, is all the love, time, effort, compassion, kindness he gave and displayed to all the sheep, will be tossed out the window. Ray was a elder, he took the phone calls of distressed friends, worked a job and found time to give his whole people to people, who won't ask twice, just nod their head when the annoucement is made.

Ray, Jehovah and Jesus are not unrighteous to forget all the good you gave to your Kingdom Hall, and forgetful friends. It's going to be a hard road to traverse and as a godly man, you will win the race! God Bless You!

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Soldier on . Living well is the best revenge.

Best regards

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i haven't read the story yet, but good for you. :)

difficult but worth it

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

dying to hear the audio.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

RayPublisher, when all is said and done, you are a good man who set a good example for your wife, family and the congregation. I"m sure you will be able to cope with whatever comes your way. I wish you the BEST.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

So sorry it has turned out this way. You are a man with a conscience and integrity and you didn't let them take that from you. You stayed true to your convictions. Hope your family will also see the light. Sending positive vibes your way. Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit