"Breaking Amish" TV show on TLC

by loading 13 Replies latest forum tech-support

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

watchseries.eu is the place to go to watch shows on the net

they have EVERYTHING...well...everything I like :P

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

loading- I've been trying to upload a new picture but Gravatar is giving me grief. AND I can't even paste it in this reply.

Try again after Sept 17th. That's the message I received from Gravatar.

I can understand that the JWs wouldn't allow actual cameras in the meetings, but if the people are already dfd...what can the WT lawyers really do? Is this not freedom of speech? I think people are more "familiar" with Jehovah's Witnesses than the Amish. Unless you live in the dusty trails of Pennsylvania, how many amish people do your really see? Can you imagine a tv show on TLC with different stories of dfd people or even showing the process of someone going through a JC? That would be good tv. I think it would be interesting. This is a side of Jehovah's Witnesses that people don't really know. If there is a show about amish, Idk I think the JWs could have a good chance.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

im just now starting to watch this. their rules on shunning are actually more relaxed it seems than JWs!

one amish lady only got shunned for 6 weeks for sleeping with a taxi driver!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit