According to this article, shouldn't the refusal of blood = suicide?

by MC RubberMallet 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Suicide may be the giving in to pressures from demons who encourage self-destruction.

How retarded are these people??

• glenster
    glenster

In my opinion, faith in a possible God doesn't warrant hurting or killing. It
    would be arbitrary hurting and killing--sadism and murder. Conning people into
    it, or a greater likelihood of it with misinformation that limits the medical
    choices the victim considers, to feign that you're a spokesperson of a literal
    144,000 to sell literature or get more money in the collection box is pretty low.

I don't hate suicide victims. If they're driven to it by anguish, I feel sorry
    for them--wish they'd felt better.

The example of a JWs follower is a victim, too, and lets add they may decide
    the fate of their child. It includes aspects in the category of an Islamist
    suicide terrorist--someone making a horrible decision due to a sincere belief but
    corrupted by some kind of orthodox/conservative misinformation.

It's like followers of Peter Popoff, fooled by his radio receiver gimmick into
    thinking they're getting special messages from God that they're healed, doing as
    Peter tells them and throwing their prescription bottles (which could be for
    life-sustaining medications for heart disease or diabetes) onto his stage.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

This must be an old article... they have no such judgement on suicide now... I hate their fucking guts... but they have corrected their POV for a while now.

• glenster
    glenster

We all left out the partner of suicide in this concern: infanticide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit