Any gamers here?

by poopsiecakes 58 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

wheeee more geeks! Diest...rawr :)

WMF, I really wanna try the Fallout thingy so I think I'll pick up 3 and Vegas when I'm on vacation next month. *giggle*

Knowsnothing, I love chatting about what shenanigans I've been up to. It's a hoot!

HOL, have you found the secret chest in Dawnstar yet? And how many lockpicks have you accumulated?

Jadeen, well done on the naked thing. How much fun is that?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Lockpicks max out at 100+ so difficult to tell, but probably around 140ish, anyhoo,... everynow and then I'd just mash a lock to death with the lockpicks until i had about 75 left just to get my lockpicking skill up. Lock picking is quite straightforward anyway I found.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Poopsiecakes, and anyone else interested, for chess try redhotpawn.com .

It's an excellent site. I spend far too much time there, though under a different name!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

WMF, I don't know why collecting lockpicks has become so important to me. Probably because a friend of mine had over 500 in her inventory LOL.

Char! Are you trying to make me addicted to something else??

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I had to go on Skyrim Wiki to find the secret chest. I'll check that out tonight. I've been busy building houses- holy iron ingots!

• Kaiser
    Kaiser

This quest in Skyrim reminded me of jw a lot!!! http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Spread_the_Love

Check detailed walkthrough section for reaction of people when spreading the love of Mara!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I'm good for some lemmings.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Lemmings = AwesomeBallz !

• unshackled
    unshackled

Poopsie! What's shakin' in Cow Town, m'lady? Great work on uniting the gamers.

I'm mostly a PS3 gamer, but not a lot of RPGs...Fallout 3 would be the last in that category and that ate up more than a few hours of my life. By far most my gaming time goes to EA's NHL(insert year), which may ramp up even more since that rat bastard Bettman loves his lockouts.

Also, currently working thru Red Dead Redemption when I have a moment. And like me some good ol' first person shooters on occasion, but get my ass kicked sideways online.

Hey, does anyone remember the old PC game (mid-90s) Lords of the Realm? LOTR2…that was the shiz of the nit.

• inbetween
    inbetween

Gamer here too, love Skyrim on my PS3, and the quest about the "love of Mara" really had me thinking I´m in field service

I would recommend mass effect and dragon age as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit