Any gamers here?

by poopsiecakes 58 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I can't stop playing Skyrim.

How did this happen? I was never into this stuff before and never thought I would be. Is there anyone else suffering from this exciting and crazy affliction?

• poopsiecakes
  • Jadeen
    Jadeen

I'm a console gamer. I'm also playing Skyrim and just go the Hearthfire DLC, which is fun. When I'm done with Skyrim (just have the Dark Brotherhood questline left to finish), I'm going to go back to Assassin's Creed. I started the first one, but never finished. I think I got distracted by Oblivion.

• flipper
    flipper

Poopsi- I'm a gamer, but a gamer in many OTHER ways than the game you are talking about ! LOL ! My wife and I are hella good Scrabble players. We play constantly. In 6 years + since knowing her, we have played over 1,100 Scrabble games with each other. She's won 623 times to my 565 times. Weirdly enough we keep track just for the fun of it ! LOL ! We enjoy it. I'll have to check out the game you're talkin' about ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Hey Flip! Skyrim's a video game for PC and XBOX 360. The hubby and I also play board and card games. Settlers of Catan, Killer Bunnies, Balderdash, and Loaded Questions are some of our current favorites. We also play chess once in a while.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

I'm a big gamer, Skyrim is my current addiction too.

PP

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

phew...I'm not alone LOL

Jadeen, I did the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion and felt pretty smarmy about it - can't seem to do it in Skyrim. Holy crap, I'm such a goody-goody.

Flipperkins, I love Scrabble! And I'm loving your wife more & more as time goes on.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

oooh PaulA...another addict!

Jadeen & Paul - what characters are you playing? I'm on my third go round (please don't laugh at me). I was a Redguard, then a Breton, and now a Nord. All gorgeous women who kick ass LOL.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Have you ever walked through a town with no clothes on? The comments are hilarious...just sayin'.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I like games. I am pretty old school. I kept all my old consoles and break them out from time to time. What I really miss is going to a real Arcade full of people and games of all kinds. It was just really fun to leave the outside world for a bit. Today we can download all kinds of old games, but it is a shame that arcades are almost non-existent. A really good game needs to be fun and have a good story, graphics alone are not enough for me. Maybe you like games because like a good book, it can be an escape for a little while. There is nothing wrong with that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit