My husband found my Crisis of Conscience book

by noidea 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Noi,

Hey, hang in there lady!! Maybe hit your husband with ISOCF, let it all hang out, you've got nothing to lose now!

Whatever you do, know that you're doing nothing wrong. If there's a God in heaven, he expects us to use our thinking, and behind those two lovely eyes of yours lies a brain that you choose to use!! Go girl!

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

You'd be surprised to find out that your mate, after reading them, was as convinced as are you, that the ORG is BS.

Mine was. HURRAY!

• noidea
    noidea

Beans,

If the org. used that in their field service tactics, think of how many more would pioneer.. and how many would be converted. shushhhhh..I wont tell Bethel if you don't

• julien
    julien

damn she's hot.. oops did I say that out loud?

• Beans
    Beans

Noidea,I think were on to something here! I will make sure I don`t answer the door when this tactic is implemented or I`ll be in literally!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Noidea, I think your husband should give you a spanking!!! =;o) lol

• noidea
    noidea

Tinkerbell
    I think so too... LOL..If he does I'll confess at lunch tomorrow

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hi Paula,

Just about anybody who was somebody at Bethel, back when COC first came out, read it. They all wanted to see what the book said about *them* personally. If the WT leadership can read it, so should any JW.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, perhaps you could tell him that reading "forbidden" literature really excites you.....and....well..... (hehehehehe)

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

How could anyone be mad at such a pretty face???????????

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit