ashitaka

Don't feed the.....

illiterate, dung-smearing.....

ashi

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Don't feed the.....

illiterate, dung-smearing.....

raising hand high and waving, I would like to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • pandora
    pandora
    Biter mango.......you are very biter eh? well First of all because you are an apostate u will go agaisnt anything i say so its no point in argueing with you. I don't care what u sya either cuz its a bunch of lies. U think u have the truth...but yet what god do u serve????? hmmm........ And also, you say u are telling the truth and facts......where? u have no facts, u just made up some stuff. but go on talking because i will read ur post for the entertainment value.

I think it should read:
    Shygurlie.......well First of all because you are an JW u will go agaisnt anything i say so its no point in argueing with you. I don't care what u sya either cuz its a bunch of lies. U think u have the truth...but yet what god do u serve????? hmmm........ And also, you say u are telling the truth and facts......where? u have no facts, u just made up some stuff. but go on talking because i will read ur post for the entertainment value.

What do you think?
    -P(J)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Please young girl, open your mind and just allow yourself to read of what JW's are really about. I was one my whole life and somehow I found out there was so much I didnt know about the organization and what was accutally printed in their own magazines from the time of Russel. You would be shocked to find out that Russel, came up with 1914 by a pyramid measurement!! This is crazy. That was the first thing that sparked my interest in what I was really involved in. Just take a look and see, if your faith is strong , it should hold up to anything. It is your choice, but give yourself a chance to see the truth . Your life is just beginning, dont waste it . The Bible says to keep trying your faith to see that it is solid.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I am currently a witness in good standing technically. In my heart I am a Christian. There are a lot of things that WBTS teaches that is not scriptural. Girlie I suggest you get out you bible and start studying it WITHOUT any publications. Just read your bible. It will be an eye opener, it was for me.

• thewiz
    thewiz

rem - smartass you know what I meant about believing in Chirstmas.

What's that the pope does every Dec 25th then? Looks like he's trying to convince everyone, by going through the motions, that it IS Christs birthday.

You can ONLY manage to get together with your family ONLY once a year?

Mark 7:13

wonderwoman77 - i think the truth is in the bible. Go ahead, you'll probably ask, which one? right?

somebody
    [QUOTE]
    - JW males and females will wear wedding bands. ...but it's ok with the "society" to force followers to practice other "pagan" practices.
    [\QUOTE]

John 8:44

I asked that we stop comparing. So if they hold to pagan things, you can? That does not make Christmas any less pagan or that much less of a lie. You're just placating the issue.

----

YOU point and point and point where the WTB&TS has lied or covered up a lie, and yet when it suits everyone's fancy they accept lies.

You point and point and point where the WTB&TS has killed people with the blood issue and transplants etc. THat very well may be.

How many of you out there are buying things that were made by the sweat and blood of a child in a developing nation, and at the cost of some lives through horrible working conditions? We are all guilty, I imagine in that way.

How many people here take illicit drugs? Hell I seen a poster who talked about taking ecstasy. And some others were entertaing the idea. Oh that's right, I forgot. No one here, who points the finger at the WTB&TS, takes illegal drugs. Or does anything illegal for that matter. Where're all just honest up to the hilt. I'm making an ASSumption, I'm sorry.

I keep bringin up Xmas for that very reason. You hate it when the WTB&TS lies to you, but you don't mind when big business does the same.

"Oh... here kind child take this lovely gift." I know someone that bought their husband and AK47 assault rifle. Nothing says Xmas like a gun made specifically to kill as many people as they can in a single clip. And all on the reminder of our lord and saviour. Sniff. "God bless 'em, it just brings tears to me eyes."

Things just are.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

The wiz,

wouldn't even have crossed my mind to ask that. I think people have to find the spiritual path for them, if you find yours in the bible, more power to you. I was just wondering where you drew it from...thanks...

• Tin Man
    Tin Man

Tin Man
    Can we leave the WTB&TS out of this and stop comparing? Regardless of what THEY do, I have been on these boreds long enough to see what the people HERE are capable of.

People here can tear a person to pieces.

They point the finger at the WTB&TS and say it is full of lies. What about this place? People here believe in Christmas. Is that a truth or is it a lie?

I can go on but why should I? I've gone over it enough times in other threads

I am responding:
    Tin Man here, I believe in Christmas, what I believe in is familles getting together. What about the Lords evening meal witness practice once a year, we are all supposed to believe that a select few will go to heaven rule over us, its conjecture as to if God is calling them, personally I don't have that much trust in someone's hallucinations that they are being called by God in heaven, what proof does anyone have they really are, when so much hinges on them being so righteous; I never could understand it. Tin Man

• thewiz
    thewiz

I suppose Jesus should be condemned too. After all he handled pagan money with pagan images on them.

He even had Peter pay the "?head?-tax" with a pagan coin. Maybe we should rehang him on a cross/stake, for encouraging people to do something so wrong.

He held up a pagan coin and asked: "...whose image is on this coin?" It was Ceaser's. Oh my goodness just what in the world are we-ah gonna do? Here's Jesus the son of God the second greatest personage in the universe, sugeesting we should handle something so pagan.

Grow up hypocrites!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

wiz---I am a bit confused about your last post. What is it in reference to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit