Who is actualy a jehovah witness here? I mean Jeez

by ShyGurlie 82 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShyGurlie
    ShyGurlie

Im A young high school girl who thinks that this is crazy. i mean I actually though this site was a pro-JW site when the majority of people here are negative haters! If your not a hater Please defend the truth and speak out! If you are a hater, it's your opinon, just don't be so harsh! i don't see no people talking about catholiscim and how there are many priests who are known perverts! Well just ranting on .........Post some messages!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    i don't see no people talking about catholiscim and how there are many priests who are known perverts!

that's probably because this is a site about jehovah's witnesses...

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

So why don't you leave?

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Why would we be talking about Catholics? They don't have "the truth" do they? Why not point out mistakes in what is supposed to be "God's earthly organization?"

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    i don't see no people talking about catholiscim and how there are many priests who are known perverts!

That's because this is a JW board. Not a Catholic board. If you stick around long enough you'll notice we call a perv a perv no matter what religion he's from.

Andi

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

SIMON...YoYo's back!!

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

They murder people all the time over in the U.S, jeez... lay off the murderers here in Canada police officers!!! Jeeez *giggle* *giggle* I'm a cute girl!!! *tilts head*

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Im A young high school girl who thinks that this is crazy.

What's crazy here?

: i mean I actually though this site was a pro-JW site when the majority of people here are negative haters!

Hater? What do you mean by that? When you call the world empire of false religion (all those who are not JWs) "whores" and "spiritual prostitutes," is that said with LOVE? If so, how so?

: If your not a hater Please defend the truth and speak out!

I'm not a hater and I'm an "apostate" who can be your worst nightmare.
    I definitely defend the truth, too. Can you take the real truth about your religion? If you think you can, then stick around. If you're not interested in truth, then you don't belong here. Go back your Kingdom Hall and let them continue to lie to you.

: If you are a hater, it's your opinon, just don't be so harsh!

The WTS is lead by a pack of liars, murderers and charletans who claim to speak for God, yet have a 100% record of failed predictions. Those are FACTS! Are facts harsh? Would you rather have lies that aren't so harsh or are you interested in truth. The truth will set you free, you know. Jesus said that. Do you believe that you should heed Jesus' words, or not?

: i don't see no people talking about catholiscim and how there are many priests who are known perverts! Well just ranting on .........Post some messages!

This isn't a Catholic discussion board. Are JW child rapists ok just because there are Catholic child rapists, too?

: Im a witness, Not the fake kind but the real kind, Just keeping hope alive...and just Keepin' it real!!!

The problem is, your "hope" is based upon lies, and I and many others can prove it. Are you interested?

Farkel

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LMAO @ Naeblis. You do not make a cute girl! ((((()))))

Andi

• ShyGurlie
    ShyGurlie

So im guessing this IS an aanti-jw site! well well well. Its nice to know that ppl have such strong opnions. Oh adn the catholiscm thing IT WAS IN GENERAL PPL JEEZ. calm down. why do most of u have such negative attitudes toward Jw's? i would really like to know, Enlighten me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit