Jesus invisible presence in 1914, what purpose did it serve?

by jam 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• jam
    jam

Why did Jesus arrive invisible? What is he supposedly to do

for mankind since 1914? That,s a lot of years to observe the

behavior of man. How long does it take for Jesus to accomplish

the task he was sent here for, invisible??

• steve2
    steve2

jam, be warned: Your questions are way too reasonable for any JW to ever reasonably attend to. If approached, their best strategy would be to circumvent your reasonable questions and find fault with your attitude or motives. Is this enough to silence your doubts?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That,s a lot of years to observe the behavior of man.

I thought he could read men's hearts?

Doc

• jam
    jam

Steve2/ Doc; LOL

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

he came to inspect all the new religions that popped out back then and chose the bible students to be the one and only truth. of course back then they thought he returned in 1874, but one can be a little late, right? so after this challenging decicion making he went back home, threw out his brother satan over some silly quarrel and now saves some funds for his third coming. jesus saves, you know.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Jesus the invisible man, person, being, take your pick, returned invisibly to accomplish an invisible task and then invisibly disappear.

What part of the word invisible is it you don’t understand. You can respond to my comment invisibly if you wish - it saves so much effort.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Jesus the invisible man, person, being, take your pick, returned invisibly to accomplish an invisible task and then invisibly disappear.

What part of the word invisible is it you don’t understand. You can respond to my comment invisibly if you wish - it saves so much effort.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i see what you did there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit