Organizational Chart of Jehovah's Witnesses

by cobaltcupcake 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

There are a few omissions: Baptized men who are not well-connected nor MS nor elders, inactive publishers, irregular publishers, etc., but overall that is pretty spot on.

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is indeed laugh out loud funny. Thanks for sharing.

• steve2
    steve2

Hey ccc, love it. About time the monster Jehovah got demoted. I think Jesus would be pleased not to be linked into the organizational chart. He'll be floating around heaven punching the air (if there's air up there, that is) saying "Yes! This proves I'm no part of that despicable organization." The angels will applaud in unison. Jehovah might be terribly sore though. I'd say he'd be chomping at the bit ready to pulverize the GB. Jehovah does not like being demoted. He's a very jealous God.

Conspicious by its omission is that admirable group of JW males who ditch their same-age wives after years of marriage, form relationships with pretty young sisters, shag them, divorce their wives, get disfellowshipped, serve their time outside the organization, marry the pretty young things, suitably repent and get reinstated. These men are a well known phenomenon in New Zealand congregations and their ability to trade in the old for the new reflects a skillfulness rarely seen in the organization.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!! Steve2, that breed has been around for a LOOOOONG time - I remember a kid I grew up with, in one of the Aurora, Colorado congregations, by the name of Johnny McMillan, doing just exactly that, waaaay back in the late 60's....

Musta been that hedonistic hippie movement that 'stumbled' him!!

And while we're on the subject, ol' Rutherford was 'sowing his oats' back in the early 20th century - evidently he was quite horny after he got out of jail.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

LOVE it!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

I liked this structure. Very good. I thought the guy missed the writing department, the service department and printing ???????

Scott77

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutely disgraceful -------but I love it.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Fact can indeed be stranger than fiction.

Please would someone send a copy to the local KH or Bethel for clarification and for updating with the latest new/old/black light?

Maybe the next door knocker could also assist?

• eazy
    eazy

Spot on!

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I thought former JWs were under Satan, so it's nice to see he's my peer. Also missing are the angels, they report directly to the GB if I'm not mistaken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit