What's your dream job?

by butalbee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I wanna be GOD or a rockstar .Tuff decision ,I think rockstars have more fun .

• heathen
    heathen

ohh yeah or a hockey player.Go stars go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

I had a really suck job when I first got married in 1983, I worked for a freight company unloading trucks from 2:00 am in the morning till 12:00 noon Mon-Fri. At the time I was content with it because the pay was $12.76 per hour plus overtime, that was pretty good money back then. Well as things progressed the company I worked for decided to lay off about 15 employees and I was one of them.

I was pretty upset because I had just purchased a new home along with some other things. Then one Sunday I was looking through the help wanted ads and read a ad that talked about working 4 to 5 hours a day,working at your on pace and your own schedule and being able to make very good money along with a great benefits package.

To make a long story short I have been doing that job for almost 16 years now.
    I guess your wondering what it is I do! I sell cable tv door to door. I actually only work no more then about 3 to 4 hours a day on the weekdays and usually take one day off weekly and I put in about 10 hours every Saturday and can usually do 65 % plus of my pay on that Saturday. I only have to report to the office twice a week for about a total of 30 minutes.
    The pay is very lucrative if you get really good at it you can easily pull in 65,000.00 to possibly 100,00.00 plus.

If this sounds good to you all you need to do is find out if your local Cable Company has an outdoor sales force and try to get on.

It may not be a dream job per say but I do have a lot of free time to do things I like, I do not need an alarm clock because I work when I want to work,I take off when I want to take off. As long as I have my sales I can more or less do as I please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit