What's your dream job?

by butalbee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I really hate my job, and want to resign. Would really love to persue my dream job as a professional loafer, but I wonder how much it would pay?

But seriously, though I always wanted to write novels, be creative and artistic.

What's your dream job?

Lara

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

anything having to do with art would be just peachy for me ! maybe like a high school art teacher or something.
    tattooing has always been an interest of mine, and peircing recently too.
    being a clothing designer would be wicked too!

hmm what else?! *thinks*

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

First pick: Gary Oldmans soap!

Second pick: Roadie for Souxsie and the Banshees (I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE COME BACK - STUFF THE CREATURES)

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I would like two jobs...I would like to rate all the new movies that come out...and I would like to be a beer tester! I could even combine the two if need be.

I am not ambitious....however I would consider sleeping my way to the top, if I could improve my work conditions or to get a much needed pay rise :o)

Beck

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hmmmmmm....since I am very recently uneplyed, and I have no designs on returning to the field I have been in for 23 years, I am thinking about interning in a music studio in about 6 months or so after a bit of school. I have always loved music, I have DJ'd for years as a side job, so it would be a natural next step.

Also, possibly pursuing radio, but musical selections are controlled by marketing decisions, and I like FREEDOM to do my own thing.

Butalbee, nice topic

Boozy

• butalbee
    butalbee

In my senior yearbook, I put down as my future profession: sex therapist.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

butalbee, you can be my sex therapist anytime!

But seriously, my dream job would consist of one of the following:

1) take over my dad's bakery when he retires and open several more bakeries.

2) professional gambler specializing in blackjack.

3) owning a legal brothel in Nevada.

4) 2 and 3

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

gil, tsktsk! you dont sound to stoked on taking over the family business...

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

seriously, butalbee you can be a sex therapist, you do not have to have really any certian degrees for most places, my friend was reading up on it, very odd...

For me I am doing what I love. I love occupational therapy, it feels so right being an OT for me. I cannot wait to graduate and stuff. Someday I would like to be a college professor and teach OT.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Bea, I would love to take over my parent's business, but running a bakery is really hard. Sometimes I am afraid that my dad will have a heart attack.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit