Who here lives in California?

by TimothyT 33 Replies latest jw friends

• witness2witness
    witness2witness

East Bay (near Central Valley)

• TOTH
    TOTH

Central Valley near the RAISIN Capital of the world!

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

I live amongst promising spoiled yuppies who attend the university of spoiled children. Sometimes my neighbors will have loud parties. Another neighbor has parties every weekend complete with bouncy castles and loud LOUD banda music.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I live farther north in California than the rest of you -- mountains and more mountains, lakes, waterfalls, lovely. Oregon is less than an hour away.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hi, I live with Balaamsass in Nor Cal North of Mrs Jones. I want to move to So Cal because of the better climate and to be closer to my daughter. You guys should plan a visit and come see us.

• besty
    besty

my avatar still lives in SoCal :-)

reckon we lived nearer the sand than Dogpatch ;-)))

• noolite
    noolite

I'm in the IE (Inland Empire, for those who don't live in California). It's about 40 miles due East of Los Angeles, and I'm North of the 210 freeway. I live almost right in the mountains, the neighborhood I'm in is in a small valley between ranges. Lookng out of my front window, about a block from here the mountain rises nearly straight up to several thousand feet. In the winter, these mountains are dusted with snow, during the summer there's just scrub brush growing on them. Sometimes they burn in the Fall months when the Santa Ana winds blow through here. It's a beautiful area, I'm about 2200 feet above the valley floor so there's a nice view of the city lights at night. It's a bit hot here in the Summer months, generally 8 to 10 degrees hotter than in LA or at the coast. On the plus side, though, it's a bit warmer than LA in the Winter.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

This ain't no Country Club....this is LA.

I wish I lived in California, the California Girls are not hip enough.

• Purza
    Purza

Just moved to Silicon Valley from the wine country. Not loving SV. Doing my time with a great job - then I'm going back to drink some wine.

Purza

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I live in the San Francisco Bay area, Conntra Costa County. I am a few blocks from San Pablo bay. I've also lived in Ventura, Santa Barbara County and El Dorado Hill (Sacramento area) I spent 10 years in Colorado but I am glad to be back in my home State. Weather is perfect here. I'm a California girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit