At what age do people 'wake up'?

by Splash 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• never a jw
    never a jw

I have never been a JW. However I can claim that I woke up when I was about 13. I was a dedicated student with perfect grades and I found the scientific method and science in general more appealing than the punishing God of the Catholic Church who would burn me in hell if I didn't attend mass every Sunday. Later, when I was about 20, one of my brothers became a JW. Back then, the little I knew about JW's religion indicated that it was even goofier than the Catholic church, but never cared about finding the details. Fast forward to age 29 and you will find my JW brother introducing me to a beautiful young JW lady, whom I married a year later. I took advantage of the surplus of women in Kingdom Halls and stole one of the best ones. Two wonderful children came out of this union. I got lazy about preventing the brainwashing of my two kids in the Kingdom Hall, so today I have the daunting task of removing the nocive program that has been implanted in their innocent heads. It's not easy to wake them up. My daughter is 16 and baptized, my son is 12 and he is a JW in his heart only. I was about their age when I gave the finger to "God". It was rather easy to do it completely on my own. For this reason I am amazed at how strong the BS from the Watchtower can be for kids who are born ins.

Today I am proud to have followed the path of two of my favorite philosopher/scientist: Baruch Spinoza and Albert Einstein... God?, maybe, but definitely not from the Bible, not a personal God who intervenes in humans affairs.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    I cam across the letter of James book ,one of the best JW books in my opinion .i could not undestant how a vile apostate write such a beutiful book .The internet had definetely awaken many

What is that Raymond Frantz??

• never a jw
    never a jw

Mr Paul Grundi,

Thanks a million for your great effort and excellent information in your website. I think your site is the best of all. The rest are very good, but not as good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit