cofty

Welcome to the forum Carla

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Welcome Carla. You have come to the right place for support. Leslie

• orbison11
    orbison11

Greetings

Pull up a chair and enjoy,,,many many good people here!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hello and welcome. I am not sure of the details of the life you are describing but I get the gist of it. I hope we are able to comfort you.

See ya around.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Welcome, Carla, we are here for you. Yes, we are from the same life, and what a HELL OF A LIFE that has been. There are brighter days ahead for you.

PHG,

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Unchained1963: WELCOME FRIEND!!!!!

Kojack

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the family!!!! I went through beatings also from my hubby( Not a JW) but the Brothers told

me that was a blessing,,,,They said many brothers were beaten in Hitlers regime,& here Jehovah was
    allowing me to be free & still preach the good news....Even being beaten...
    Yes I was so stupid to believe that... I thank them SOOOOO MUCH for kicking me out because I

confessed I didnt believe Jesus came in 1914 ....Glad to have you aboard

I am the Granny on board 85 yrs old....

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Here you will be able to share with others who can identify. There is much support and comfort to be found here. Welcome.

Loz x

• flipper
    flipper

CARLA ( UNCHAINED 1963 ) - Please know that we send our deepest sympathies to you for the abuse you and your daughter have experienced. You are right the WT society is a criminal organization that backs up elders who engage in criminal behavior. As you research more on the Internet you will discover this. We are happy to have you here, please know that you are among friends here who have suffered unjust treatment as well. We are here for you my friend if yoiu ever need a hearing ear, O.K. ? Hang in there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit