I molested the bees & lost

by nuthouse escapee 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

ne - Yes, allergies to venom can be progressive, and as jgnat says, those are definitley symptoms of allergy, so it may be a good idea to carry one. I have had the same problem.

tal

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I had a underground bee nest in my yard. A can of wasp/bee killer did the trick. Was not going to die the next time I mowed the lawn.

Did you look like this when it happened?

Not The Bees

• cedars
    cedars

Yep, that has to be one of the weirdest lyrics in the old songbook.

It always used to raise a chuckle when sung at the hall...

I know that in this crucial hour
    My faith will yet be tested.
    Around me swarms the Devil’s crowd
    Like bees that were molested.
    But I can ever beat them off
    Beneath divine protection.
    On those who love to bear his name,
    God sets his deep affection.

You can understand them ditching it from the new songbook! lol

Cedars

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Cobalt Cupcake, some of those songs were just bizarre. I think that they just tried to find something that rhymed and threw that in.

jgnat, yes I will speak to my family Dr. about an epi pen. I'm hoping to find something that will keep them off me when I'm outside. I live in the country and do the groundskeeping for my landlord. I spend whole days outside working. I have 5 acres to mow plus other outside work in the bush.

DOC: Bwahahaha ROFLMAO. You win for picking up on my faux pas with the way I worded the shorts & finger part. (must be that certain deaf video affecting our minds) I realized how bad that read but couldn't edit it. God knows I tried!

Designs, a 7 ft honeycomb in the wall! and now they're coming back. I hope they haven't been able to get into your living space. I sincerely wish you luck at finding a permanent solution to this problem. That's scary.

Moshe: The confusion took me by surprise because I didn't have that problem the first time it happened 4 years ago. It has definitely got me thinking about an epi pen as others have suggested. They gave me Benadryl and I was okay 3 hrs. later.

Talesin, Thanks for the nudge to see about the epi pen. I appreciate the advice from you & jgnat.

Mr.Freeze thank God no. That poor guy. I only found out now that they can live underground. They're not playing fair by hiding where I can't see them. Last time (4 yrs. ago) the little buggers were nesting in the side mirror, on the driver's side of the car. Got me in the face that time.

Cedars, thanks for the lyrics to that verse. The only part I remembered was like bees that were molested. Aw they removed it from the new songbook? How could they deprive the next generation of something to laugh at. Oh forgot, no one is supposed to enjoy anything.

Thanks all for your kind comments and concern. The stings still itch and one scar is the size of a pencil eraser.Leslie

• moshe
    moshe

You know how confused I was? I turned on my pool pump and backwashed my pool filter for my 18x40ft diving pool and walked away- 6 hours later I woke up and my eyes popped open- OMG!!! I forgot to shut the backwash off!! Yep- I had pumped out 80% of the water in my swimming pool- That cost me a pretty penny to have three tanker trucks of water hauled in to refill it-- it was only $600--

Designs: Go to www.domyownpestcontrol.com or a competing site, and purchase "Talstar" in the liquid form. It kills everything, it's odorless, relatively safe, and leaves no stains.

I had a horrible ant invasion years ago and Talstar saved my house. It's the same stuff the exterminators spray when they do monthly service.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Ground bees, ugh! They are sneaky little stingers, learned the hard way with them. I'm glad you are okay now and can laugh about it!

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Moshe forgive me for sympathizing & laughing at the same time. At least it was only the pool and not something with more dire consequences. I felt like a brain dead moron in the triage at the hospital. The nurse is asking me questions and she had to repeat several times for me to understand what she was asking me. I just sort of had this blank look on my face.

Painted Toenail (BTW love your name) Yes they are sneaky. Surprised me!

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit