I molested the bees & lost

by nuthouse escapee 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

A week ago I was mowing the grass with a push mower and accidently mowed over a ground bee/wasp nest. Got stung several times. Thought it was black flies biting my ankles until they got up inside my shorts and got me twice on one finger. Finally outran the little buggers and had to go to the hospital. So far I have been fortunate. I get numb lips, gums, & tongue but throat doesn't close. My hands turn purple. This time I was also very confused by the time my friend got me to the hospital. I have to be more careful now.

SO IF YOU SHOULD DECIDE YOU MIGHT WANT TO MOLEST THE BEES-----DON'T!

(this thread is for you Keyser Soze, I know how fascinated you are with bees being molested LOL)

-Leslie--

• cofty
    cofty

If they got inside my shorts, my finger would be low on my list of concerns.

I'm glad your going to be ok.

What's the thing about molesting bees? Is it a reference to a "kingdom song"?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yay!! " But I can ever beat them off, like bees that were m-ooo-leess-ted!!!! That is a great tune!

• talesin
    talesin

Ouchy. Do you need an epi pen now? Feel better soon!

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Yes Cofty, it refers to a kingdom song about bees being molested. Song=Funny, Stings=Not Funny

Thanks Tal, they are still itchy. I will speak to my family Dr. when I go for my physical about whether or not an epi-pen would be a good idea. I got stung about 4 years ago and had the same symptoms except this time I had the confusion. I read where it can progress to a worse reaction. Looked up some natural bee repellent on line and will try that.

Beware! This is the time of year when bees are most agressive.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Glad you survived!

And who the heck wrote that line in the song? When we'd sing it I used to glance around to see if any new people were there and cringe if I saw any. It was just such a stupid line.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• jgnat
    jgnat

You showed signs of allergic reaction, which is life-threatening. Though an epi-pen doesn't look natural, it can be a life-saver.

I would not put my trust in natural be repellant alone.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

they got up inside my shorts and got me twice on one finger.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......would it be inappropriate or insensitive for me to ask what your fingers were doing inside your shorts?

Doc

• designs
    designs

Bees- call 911 if I get stung. We have a hive in our Studio (which I can no longer get near) we had a bee catcher come out last year and remove a section of wall and take out a 7' tall honey comb, they've since moved back into the walls.

• moshe
    moshe

I walked under a tree in my yard at my old house in October and got nailed on the head by a couple of hornets- it sure hurt! When the leaves finally dropped, I could see as plain as day a big hornet's nest about 10 ft off the ground. I too, was a bit confused for an hour. Looking back, I should have gone to the hospital to be safe- I have a wife now and she wouldn't let me "tough it out", if this happened again. We have some of those african bees to worry about in Florida-ugh!

I hope you Ok now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit