Warnings for TRUE Christians!!

by The Searcher 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

The Train is almost at the Station

• Witness My Fury
  • JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

As if there isn't already enough fear in the world. Jeese.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Keep searching Searcher.

"Christ" was an energy and consciousness long before "Jesus" came along.

Constantine and friends made him "God".

If he ever came back, you would never know it, and neither would he. That's how reincarnation works.

"Resurrection" into the same pile of flesh has never happened nor will it ever happen.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

OnTheWayOut,
    I agree. Funny how most every Christian thinks they are a "True" Christian, and they question the validity of most everyone else. If there is such a thing as a true Christians, it's probably those too humble to think of themselves as one.

ProdigalSon,
    Interesting thoughts. I think I agree.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

TRUE christians wouldn't be on this forum, because they don't have access to the internet. after all a TRUE christian sold everything and gave it to the poor to walk around proclaiming the good news. i for one haven't heard too much good news lately.

• Sparlock
  • Sparlock
    Sparlock

Lets feed the myth.....

• Heaven
    Heaven

"Resurrection" into the same pile of flesh has never happened nor will it ever happen.

But... but.... it's in the Bible. So it has to be true.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Cold Steel, you think that interpretation is despicable, check out the NWT's translation of grace.

charis

khar'-ece

From G5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude): - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy).

There will be with us undeserved kindness, mercy [and] peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Son of the Father, with truth and love. (2 John 1:3 NWT)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit