Deaf Video : YouTube HOME page

by Red Piller 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Cedars, I have thought about this too. On the other hand, zealots would quickly call Crooklyn and report. This has gained too much traction to be unnoticed, it is on Russian, Finnish, Danish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian and also on US websites. In different forms and shapes. There are some faithful Witnesses on a Brazilian website threatening the web master to leave the site in droves if he doesn't pull it down (a comedy website). LOL at that one. Someone would sure enought call the Crooks in Brooklyn.

I am wondering if this has created a different problem for them and they are scratching their heads on what they should do. It is part of their own website. If they pull it out of Youtube, someone else will go onto the JW.org website and download it again.

I can imagine that they will re-do the complete damn thing and put an updated, more soft core version (no pun intended :-D online again. This is the only possible solution. In other cases it was ex-JW putting stuff online. This time it's the public, the very same group of people they are targeting.

Maybe they are only enjoying the many hits and free publicity and web traffic. If I where them, I would put ads on JW.org ASAP (Lubes and Fleshlights come to mind.....oops, no. Bibles)

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

an additional 20,000+ views in an hour

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Holy cow!

Just enter "jehovahs witnesses" in Google. See what comes up at 8th place...

or on Youtube (without being signed in). 3rd spot!

Rankings for this Beauty are fantastic and we are just to hit the first weekend with this now as listed! The first weekend it was unlisted, and still got 200.000 views!

Weekend ahead: over a million?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow. The Watchtower Society video has truly gone viral. Unreal.

Screencapped:

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

But..in first place; "A Bad Lip Reading" :-) Is this a coincidence?

Anyhow, lip reading is not necessary in the WTS video!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It's a pity the screengrab of the ASL signing Dubbster wasn't a little more [ahem] ..."descriptive".

• aposta-Z
  • DT
    DT

It's interesting that the Watchtower Society hasn't had this video pulled from Youtube. I have a few ideas of why this might be.

1. They may be waiting for the excitement to die down to try to prevent their actions from feeding into the viral effect. Unfortunately for them, this could take a while for this video.

2. It could be indecision. The Governing Body might be starting to realize that they don't know how to tame the Internet monster. They may be hoping that the problem will go away or the Governing Body might be unable to reach a two thirds majority decision.

3. They might be afraid of making this video more newsworthy. For now, it would be difficult for the mainstream media to cover this story without looking like they are making fun of either a religion or deaf people. However, if the Watchtower Society pulls a video that they put on the Internet in the first place, it could make for an interesting news story.

4. They might be afraid of Anonymous. They probably remember when Scientology kept trying to take down that infamous Tom Cruise video and it just fed into the publicity of the Anonymous operation. This resulted in worldwide protests and a PR disaster that dwarfed the current embarrassment of this video. There was some talk about this when the Watchtower Society was taking down the Sparlock videos, but those couldn't compare to that Tom Cruise video. This deaf masturbation video might have enough viral power to to cause a similar amount of trouble.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

706,167 views and counting..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

722, 487 views...

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit