Deaf Video : YouTube HOME page

by Red Piller 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Sorry to start another thread on this. But, the video made it to being featured on the home page. That is amazing......

• Robert7
    Robert7

Ha! You're right! On the home page, with over 600k views!

What's funny is that it's so over the top that people, active JWs and even myself, all think it's fake. I didn't believe it until I saw it on the jw.org site. Crazy.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

There is a link to the video on jw.org...posted under the video, so people can see it's real. However it's in 'tiny url' format so it might look like a bad link....would be better if it was obvious that it was from JW.ORG

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

some of the comments are funny too

one person said how do you know when they are saying if you don't know ASL?????? ummmmm

• whathappened
    whathappened

623,000 views as of this morning??? Not a good year for the Watchtower Society, is it?

• whathappened
    whathappened

We just noticed that on the same page as the video are many, many apostate videos that the Watchtower Society will definately not want anyone to see.

We must all log onto youtube and make this the Watchtower Society's worst nightmare. This really backfired on them.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Serves them right!

Quendi

• laverite
    laverite

Surely this will be pulled due to copyright, no?

• cedars
    cedars

Good point laverite. The fact that it hasn't been pulled yet would suggest the Society is oblivious to all this commotion.

Given the voracity with which they pulled off less controversial content from YouTube claiming copyright privilege, it seems inconceivable that they wouldn't pull this video off in a heartbeat if they knew about it.

Cedars

• sabastious
    sabastious

The Watchtower is going to get our their pea shooters and begin their assult on YouTube! Someone should warn Google that the Watchtower is coming and they've got UNLIMITED PEAS!

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit