Latest news on the new JW.org

by rip van winkle 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GuitarGuy302
    GuitarGuy302

Really funny right?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the coolest religion!"

Maybe it's supposed to look like it comes from a newly interested person, but it sounds like something a zealous Witness, posing as a non-Witness, would say. And a very young one at that.

• likeabird
    likeabird

On Sunday the site received 500,00 unique visits.

In a community of over 7 million, those are great support numbers...

Wonder how many of the unique visits were fellow apostates.

Exactly.

• besty
    besty

dont kid yourselves guys - 95% of their traffic will be people typing jw.org into Google or their browser address bar - ie direct traffic

Rip Van Winkle - please clarify your visit numbers - the comma you have used is in the wrong place - 50,000 or 500,000 - not 500,00 - to us europeans that could mean 500 accurate to two decimal places :-) or 50,000 assuming you have the zeros correct or 500,000 assuming you have made a typo...

• cedars
    cedars

Can anyone give me the "idiot's guide" and provide the URL for this info?

Cedars

• steve2
    steve2

Well, it may be so effective in generating "interest" that it becomes even harder for them to motivate the rank and file to keep door-knocking.

Oh, they'll say the site is not replacing door-knocking but actions speak louder than words. If the Watchtower crows too much about the splendid success of the new site, the average JW will take that as a perfectly okay reason to sleep in this Saturday morning...and the next...and the next.

Bring it on, I say!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

What percentage of those visits were to download the 'm' video?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

wow it works, I went to 700 different librarys this past month and requested a study - yahoo!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Betsy- the answer you seek is 500,000 ( five hundred thousand)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

BOC- I don't know. They're still taking a head count.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit