NO JESUS MOVIES OR DRAMAS?!!!!

by DATA-DOG 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry about that.... So why in the last 100 years has there never been a JW produced movie about Christ Jesus?! Sure Russel did the photodrama of creation, but come on, surely someone could have made something in the last 100 years!? No dramas either!? If Christendom's movies are so innacurate then why not set the record straight? Make a Jesus movie!! What are they afraid of? Has anyone else thought about this?! Is sparlock the best they have? I skipped the meeting last week and watched " Super Book " on YOUTUBE and learned more than I would have at the meeting!!

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

They should do it, and they should use the 5 finger shuffle guy on the deaf vids for it. He's a star... plus he's got healing hands.... well, they will heal when he stops the hand shandies.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hmmm. Come to think of it I don't remember a single drama that had Jesus in it. Can anyone confirm that they have never had Jesus in a drama?

That is quite telling for a supposedly Christian religion!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They quietly ditched the Greatest man Book, as it placed to much emphasis on Christ.

Also by reading the parallel accounts in each gospel and Acts, the glaring contradictions came to light on a weekly basis.

HB

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe someone out there knows for sure about this. I am a born-in, and I can't recall one single drama or video about Jesus, ever. It is very telling in my opinion, if I am right. What if it's only been 50 years? That is still wrong! The new JW official site says that they are proud to be Christians?! Huh??!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

They HAVE done the dramatic Bible readings in which Jesus speaks... But you're right, I don't think he's ever been in an actual convention drama or video.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yet they roll out that trashy drama a few years ago with an absolutely made up character, Scoliosis or something like that?!?!?!?!?!?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Yet they roll out that trashy drama a few years ago with an absolutely made up character, Scoliosis or something like that?!?!?!?!?!?

Was that the same Scoliosis who was Sparlocks wizard training mentor?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Christians follow Jesus..

That makes them Christians..

Jehovah`s Witness`s follow the WatchTower..

That makes them WatchTards..

.................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit