Tried to convince the JW's on my street I was possesed.

by Cagefighter 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I took a walk down to the corner store to find something to help out my slight hangover from watching the Cowboys and my poker night. I made it half way down the block and there they were! Two older couples out door-to-door.

They seemed to be having a pow-wow in front of a block of apartments. I guess someone was having a RV or something. I caught a glance from one of the sisters. I guess my disshelved look and dark sunglasses made me look a bit shady.

I figured that some poor kid was only a couple days away from being drug out into the heat wearing wool suits for a miserable morning. I figured it was my duty to give their parents some good ol JW urban legend material for the car ride this weekend.

I started looking at the ground and then the smile muttering "SPARLOCK!", then as I passed I got frantic, waving my arms and looking in the trees and bushes. "Sparlock, my master where have you gone". Then I just ran away screaming SPARLOCK MY MASTER... in a pitiful and anguished tone.

After I got my coke and burrito, I came back. They were gone!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Hahaha Thanks for the laugh!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

That's great, did you ever find Sparlock?

I saw him up in the trees in my neighborhood last week

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sounds like a reasonable pastime.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I figured my other two options will be to engage them in conversation in sign language and then start asking questions like:

"What does God think about Masturbation"

OR----

I can ask why God let's religious people hurt children. I could tell them my story of how I became mix-ed up in an innappropriate relationship as a young lad. When I told the people I trusted at my church about it, I was humiliated and scarred for the rest of my life. It pushed me into a life of sin, drugs, and poverty. When they ask which church, I will tell them: Kingdom Hall of JW's....

• perfect1
    perfect1

heehee cagefighter!

How bout:

" When God sees me masturbate, does it make him sad ? "

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Good one CageFighter. Sparlock worked his magic once again!

Perfect1: " When God sees me masturbate, does it make him sad ? "

God apparently doesn't mind WATCHING you masturbate, he just doesn't want to HEAR about it!

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

You called?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Sparlock! I found you!

I night a XXL size cape and hat express mailed to me ASAP. Must be hear by Sat Morning!

-CF

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

FYI, on a serious note. I never advocate being mean or violent to JW's door-to-door like the famous Danny Hazard incident. For a lot of us, those could be our own family.

However, I see nothing wrong with me childishly immature or throwing the occasionaly provactive question/statement at them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit