You know yer addicted to this site when...

by VioletAnai 26 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

WE HAVE FLAMMAGE PEOPLE!!!!!

I'm just so excited....you do want to play with me! Joy!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Actually violet.. I was talking about myself..LOL

ofcmad

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I see we have the same agenda Ofcmad - reaching jedi status in record time.....I'm getting my arse kicked by Beck though!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

LOL@Violet

Hey girl...almost your home time isnt it?? I've still got another half hour of 'posting' time....lol.

Beck

ps....I don't want to be a Jedi...I want to be a Jubba :o)

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Beck and Violet you guys have it all over me! But I am happy to say this is my official 201st post! Yay. How do you know your addicted? well for me the dark circles under my eyes are always a clue! Then again when I post stuff here that I can't even tell my best friends that's my second clue. When you get asked to name the greatest positive influence in your life and " http://www.jehovahs-witness.com"; automatically rolls of your tongue. Simon you are doing a great job. Thank You.

• SYN
    SYN

I think it's pretty funny that the threads which have the little flamey thingies on them are usually mainly composed of flames!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My names BlueBrother, and I am a postaholic. I admit it - I am an addict , well its more fun than watching the tele!

Hey Celtic. How come someone with 925 posts in nine months wants to slag us off?
    I bet you could not keep away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit