You know yer addicted to this site when...

by VioletAnai 26 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I apologize in advance for this post, I was stoned and bored when I wrote it:

1/ All yer dreams consist of the jw discussion, Silent Lambs and Crisis of Conscience icons.

2/ When you greet people you say, H, E, L, L, O.

3/ You spend countless hours trying to think up witty posts so everyone has a look and you get those little flamy things on the folder, cause this is all you live for and it makes you happy.

BREATH

4/ Hair, make-up, perfect - right, I'm ready to log on.

5/ 24/7 is just not enough time to say EVERYTHING you need to say.

6/ You use up yer 2 posts and 20 reply's in 2.35 minutes.

7/ You complain constantly to Simon, bombarding him with emails demanding yer own forum thread dedicated to all yer witty responses.

8/ Yer will stipulates a full time assistant is to be hired to do all your posting for you when you kark it.

9/ You spend thousands of dollars a year on therapy cause no one will reply to any of you posts: "Doc, it's just like being back in the schoolyard, no one would play with me, sob!".

Wanna add anything....

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• sleepy
    sleepy

10.You read and reply to VioletAnai's post but have nothing to say.

• chezza
    chezza

You read this post and think yeah i want flames coming off my post too, its bloody hard being the new kid on the block.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Of course!! Thats why they're leaving here in droves, cos of all the bickering, slagging off and general nastiness going on and posts that have no real point to them.

3 Cheers to Kent for putting together a more professional looking and feeling board, where hopefully, more effective action, teamwork and planning can take place than here has been possible.

Everything has to transform with time, this place is getting too stagnant. Not knocking it or anything, its served its purpose and Simon has maintained a difficult position but addicted, only cos there was not something better, but now there is.

Still take my hat off to you too Simon, but I hope lessons are learn't from all of this.

Kindest regards

Mark

• Undecided
    Undecided

You get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and have to log on to see what's going on before you can go back to bed.

Ken P.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

You reply to everything because you envy the jedi members and can't wait to make it past master member.

ofcmad

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Touche Ofcmad!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

When you log on just to see what Violet Anai is going to say next!!!

Beck

ps..and who said no one replies to your threads??....you're always good for a laugh...says Beck as she opens her sandwhich in the playground and offers Vi a peanunt butter sandie :o)

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Celtic said:

Everything has to transform with time, this place is getting too stagnant. Not knocking it or anything, its served its purpose
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you did knock it. If you think it's so stagnant, why don't you stay away. My guess? Your stagnant arse will still be hanging out here every day.

• Reborn2002

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit