Will Hitler be forgiven just because he died????????

by The Searcher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Biblical justice is all over the map: some guy tries to save the Ark of the Covenant from falling and is struck dead, Lot's wife takes a reflexive look when she hears a scream and is turned to a pilar of salt, but Cain gets away with murder, Jephthah kills his daughter as a burnt offering to YHWH, and a thief is going to Heaven just because he was in the right place at the right time. Saul/Paul hunted down Xians, so Hitler's got some hope? It's a mess, with justice on par with that last seen in the Salem Witch Trials....

Interesting about Hitler, as the Bavarian Alps look eerily reminiscent to the mountains shown in the background of the artistic paintings seen in WT/Awake depictions of the New System? Maybe he'll be rebuilding the Eagles Nest for him and Eva, with a pet lion up there?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

King Solomon. Biblicle justice is a mess and has absolutely no consistency and is not legitimate reference to consider when answering the question of whether or not Hitler will be forgiven.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I always understood that Hiltler "worked against the holy spirit" which (according to the WTS) is the unforgiveable sin. Thus no resurrection.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I thought they said if you grieve the holy spirit, you will not be resurrected. I would think murdering a bunch of JW's and not repenting would be grieving the spirit. I also have grieved the spirit. JW's think I'm as bad as Hitler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit