Will Hitler be forgiven just because he died????????

by The Searcher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

My understanding is the official policy depends on how much $$$ the WTBTS needs at the time, as they've pointed out how YHWH needs to "remember you" during the resurrection, as all those atoms needed to assemble a human body don't just self-assemble (what: are you an evolutionist?) or grow on trees: someone's got to foot the bill! This is entire basis of the appeal for faithful JWs to share their blessings from God ($$$$) so they are not forgotten or overlooked, but remembered during resurrection for greasing (OK, call it 'anointing') GB's palm as they shed their mortal coil, trying to get JWs to support the org and preaching work via their wills, trusts, etc. It would be a shame to live ones entire life in service to YHWH, and then screw the pooch by leaving ones earthly possessions to your DFed children, right? Why risk the wrath of God at the end?

The society has a pamphlet printed up which explains the scriptural rationale (2 whole scriptures! Sorry, I can't remember which ones, off the top of my head).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I see it, Hitler did much for Germany before he was forced to such extreme measures. Most people think he was simply a tyrant that seized control of Germany. Few take the time to look at what he inherited--a mess from a Germany still heavily damaged from hyperinflation. He did what was necessary to repair the economy in Germany, and built the finest highway system in the world (where else can you legally go as fast as you damn well feel like it without getting a speeding ticket).

But, assuming that according to the washtowel he was the monster he was painted as, there is so much debate as to whether he "sinned against the holy spirit" or not. Remember, he was quoted as being determined to exterminate the witlesses (he saw Christi-SCAM-ity as the parasite it is on society). And Christians usually view that as blaspheming the butt-holy spirit. I believe that, for that reason, the Washtowel claims no resurrection. As to whether this remains the case remains to be seen because they can't make up their minds. And no one can conclusively prove Hitler is awaiting anything, or even prove where he is right now. And, with all the "you can't offend anyone" rules these days along with history you can't trust (they always make the losers of major wars into villains), no one can conclusively prove that Hitler was anywhere near as evil as they make him out to be.

• stapler99
    stapler99

I don't see any use at being angry at a dead person. They can't do anything any more, are no obstacle to anything you might want to do or achieve.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hell, the JWs cannot even clearly decide if Adam can be forgiven - let alone Hitler.

• poppers
    poppers

As I see it, Hitler did much for Germany before he was forced to such extreme measures.

I'm curious to know how he was forced to take extreme measures.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

WTWizard

Hmm, lets see.

The case for Hitler

• He built good roads
    • He loved animals
    • He stabilised the currency

The case against Hitler

• He was responsible for sterilising 400,000 people with disabilities and euthanased a whole lot more
    • He staked a claim over most of Europe and thought that war was a suitable way to gain this territory and sorted the men from the boys. Even looking at this purely from military and economic strategy this was stupidity and fighting a war on two fronts brought the German economy to its knees
    • Oh - that whole Jewish, slavic, anyone who is not Aryan genocide thing.

It is truly amazing that the world spends so little time on his amazing accomplishments and so much time on the minor errors he made along the way in 'doing so much for Germany'. I guess people must have not been pointing out what a nasty little man he was before the war.

Thanks for converting me - now where can I join my local neo nazi cell where I can read mein kampf and go and beat someone up who is racially inferior to me?

• james_woods
    james_woods

It sure was mean of Hitler to turn on Judge Rutherford the way he did after the Judge tried so hard to be good buddies.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I always wondered as a kid who would get stuck with having Hitler for a bible study in the new system.

Would he cringe or freak out everytime we started talking about ancient israel and the Jews?

Would he eventually be in WT or Awake article: "How I went from hating God's people to be one of them" (SD-7 you can write that article)

Would he and Eva Braun show up and play board games with us at "get-togethers" and if so what would happen if I made words like "Stalin" "Blitz" "Normandy" "Allies"... hahaha.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2
    Would he eventually be in WT or Awake article: "How I went from hating God's people to be one of them" (SD-7 you can write that article)
    Would he and Eva Braun show up and play board games with us at "get-togethers" and if so what would happen if I made words like "Stalin" "Blitz" "Normandy" "Allies"... hahaha.

Hahahaha! At least he was vegetarian. Really prepared forrrr se "Tsausend jeeerrrrrrrriche Rrrrrrreich" He would have loved that one.

He would love to organize the worldwide body of elders. He could give good ideas on how to create more hierarchical ranks and how to pay free labour with "medals of honor".

Yep, Hitler fits perfectly into this Paradies scenario.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In the New System..

One of the WBT$ Governing Popes will be Hitler..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit