Field Service Requirements

by DATA-DOG 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

In my area, 10 hours is still the magic number. Males reaching out have to produce 15.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It depends, I was appointed an elder and NEVER got 10 hours or more. I heard that as long as my hours never fell below 5, I met the minimum requirement. My average was around 7 per month.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Our congregation only had a 5 hour average last month... the calls to do more more more don't seem to be working here.. LOL

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sweet. Can I come to your hall!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was appointed an elder after I woke up to the lies of the organization. And began a period of a slow fade. Therefore I was purposely keeping my hours low. I knew that I was on the target list to become an elder.

But to no avail, they turned me into an elder and told me that as long as I kept my hours over 5 per month I would be fine.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Low FS levels, too, now?

Thw WTS is really scraping the bottom of the barrel (from their POV), at this point.

No offense, BTW.

• Gayle
    Gayle

For U.S., according to 2012 WTS Report figures, average pub. hrs comes to 7.68 hrs/mo. (assuming all pios & auxs made/counted their required time)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    dozy - " I once had a bizarre conversation over lunch with the same CO who said that "the society says that every JW should be above the national average for hours."

* facepalm *

If every JW worked above the national average, it wouldn't be the national average anymore.

The national average would have simply increased.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused
    dozy - " I once had a bizarre conversation over lunch with the same CO who said that "the society says that every JW should be above the national average for hours."

* facepalm *

If every JW worked above the national average, it wouldn't be the national average anymore.

The national average would have simply increased.

LOL... I have heard the same thing too but usually it was "strive to get more than the national average." Im sure thats what was meant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit