I'm going to see 2016 Tomorrow Morning!

by Farkel 78 Replies latest jw friends

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

a) the birther bs needs to die a quick and ugly death.

b) i'd be disappointed if he bothered giving an interview over such an ignorant topic after he was sworn into the office...twice.

and what does this have to do with this garbage movie?

by your own admission, romney wouldn't give an interview without knowing the questions first.

here's something interesting from the film:

1. evan thomas from newsweek saying that obama had, "... people want to help him. it makes people feel good to help (obama)..." and that he had "...a knack for getting people are going to want to help me, i'll let them help me all the way to the white house..."

2. dr. shelby steele from the hoover institute explicitly stating that white guilt/ a desire to prove they weren't racist by voting for the black guy, led him to the white house.

and better yet, "the reason he's in the white house is bc of his race, his blackness."

once again, how does anyone take that garbage seriously? and if someone DID vote for obama bc they wanted to prove they weren't racist, then they're morons.

• moshe
    moshe
    the birther bs needs to die a quick and ugly death.

I know--Why doesn't Obama have one of them arrested for proffering false information to the courts!! That would put a chill over them- except for one problem- if one of them gets arrested they will have standing to defend themselves in court- they could obtain discovery of the Obama sealed college records- obtain the original SS-5 application of the CT SS number (applied for in person in CT as per SS law) that Obama has been using, have a peek at the original vault birth records in Hawaii- why they could even depose Lorett Fuddy in Hawaii- under oath-

--and this is why Obama is a punching bag for the birthers-- he is hiding something- 80 pages of evidence/sworn affidavits is now being submitted to the courts-

--80 pages that Obama declines to disprove. He offers an empty chair instead.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    "regular white folks"- is what Obama called his grandparents in his Dreams book.

I'd like to see that. What page is that quote on?

• moshe
    moshe

read the book- I did

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    read the book- I did

oh, so you are just going on your memory...you believe you remember Obama using that phrase, but you don't know for sure, right? you have no actual page number or anything?

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

"I know--Why doesn't Obama have one of them arrested for proffering false information to the courts!! That would put a chill over them- except for one problem- if one of them gets arrested they will have standing to defend themselves in court- they could obtain discovery of the Obama sealed college records- obtain the original SS-5 application of the CT SS number (applied for in person in CT as per SS law) that Obama has been using, have a peek at the original vault birth records in Hawaii- why they could even depose Lorett Fuddy in Hawaii- under oath-

--and this is why Obama is a punching bag for the birthers-- he is hiding something- 80 pages of evidence/sworn affidavits is now being submitted to the courts-

--80 pages that Obama declines to disprove. He offers an empty chair instead."

a conservative chief justice swore him in twice.

his mother was an american.

his grandparents were americans.

he legally appointed 2 supreme court justices.

he's worked with conservatives in congress like boehner, who is third in line for the presidency and who is clearly different than him ideologically, but not jumping up and down with birther nonsense.

started military actions, and even republicans in congress aren't pursuing this nonsense.

bc birthers got the certificate already and need to wake up to the reality that he is/was eligible for the preseidency.

going back to the movie, it's awful. the logical fallacies are right up there with the best from the watchtower society. d'souza is laughing all the way to the bank, whether or not he believes this stuff. as the great george costanza once said, "it's not a lie, if you believe it"

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I immediately thought of this when you mentuioned Hee Haw. I used to look forward to watching when I was a young 'un just so I could hear this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8

• moshe
    moshe
    you have no actual page number or anything?

You expect me to go back to the library and spend my valuable time finding that quote, My time is just as valuable as yours- By the way, as you read the book, take note of the fanciful tale Obama has woven- how his mom and dad lived together in Hawaii for the 1st two years they were married-- all totally debunked by investigators- Stanley ann Dunham spent those two years in school in Washington State, not Hawaii.

Last month Obama says he was- born to a single mom- he just reworks his family story anytime he chooses. He is mocking you all with his supreme arrogance.

I love this one, from his campaign- his daddy taught him to love jazz-- Obama all but tells you who his real daddy isn't and you won't believe him.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

You expect me to go back to the library and spend my valuable time finding that quote, My time is just as valuable as yours-

Yeah, I do expect you to find the quote since you brought it up to support why you would use that expression.

If you have no proof of it, you should not have said Obama said it.

I don't think it is in the book at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit