I'm going to see 2016 Tomorrow Morning!

by Farkel 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yep. Together with my liberal friend! I couldn't believe that movie is playing in no less than TEN theatres in cowtown where I live.

I just ordered my copy of "The Amateur" and it was only $4.95. What a bargain. It is normally $24.95.

Obama: kiss my grits! (Remember "Hee-Haw?")

Farkel

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I thought "kiss my grits" was from Flo on Alice?

And grits, cooked with cream and chicken stock, some bacon added in, parmesan and romano cheese....delicious.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh, and shrimp and grits with a nice homemade roux, almost like a gumbo base, with some rabbit or duck sausage added in, delicious. And Hee-Haw had Roy Clark, amazing guitarist. Check this out about one minute in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhiKgeJV3k0

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..

Hey Bud!..

Nice to see you getting out to do something enjoyable..

Yes I remember Hee-Haw..Don`t tell anyone..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Probably the only way you will get to see 2016.

NightOwl

• Farkel
    Farkel

Roy Clark is a freakin' genius, and I'm a musician! He plays multiple instruments and plays them all well. He has a wonderful singing voice.

I've always been a fan of his. Buck Owens hated him because Roy had more talent than Buck could ever dream of having.

Off to sleep and tomorrow off to see 2016.

Cheers!

Farkel

• still thinking
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

What a good soldier you are! Nigh Night!

• pmljohn
    pmljohn

So, are you trading religious falsehoods for political ones now? After all, a lot of this movie have been de-bunked. The Right does like to have others think for them, parcel out their own versions of truth and reality. A lot like what the JW's do. Surprised someone could see the BS of a religion, but not of a political party. Then again, there are just as many issues with the other side, so it's not like you really have a great choice, other than abstinence.

• Glander
    Glander

I still have not seen it, but I see that it is doing very well. Please give us your impressions.

berengaria wants to see it but is struggling to stay pure for her idol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit