Why King Solomon never sleeps? How would you answer?

by rip van winkle 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Because he has posted 1722 times since 6/30/2012!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

(KSol- I PM'd you)

• still thinking
    still thinking

he is like rust...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwz6kKW1Cl0

or if you prefer....

Neil Young Rust never sleeps....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGI5wGp2tXA&feature=related

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Still thinking, Thanks for posting Neil Youngs Sugar Mountain. What a blast from the past! Gotta love his haunting sound.

• still thinking
    still thinking

You're welcome 3rdgen.... I love that song too.

I guess Solomon is finally asleep...LOL

• jemba
    jemba

Isnt KS a Doctor? We all know the hours that Doctors keep, he probably posts between patients during the night shifts.

I like his posts.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Ksol is working on the script for: "Sparlock's and Apostabuddy's Big Adventure: No Spit,Sparlock!"

• Aware!
    Aware!

He's retired. I've asked him about this before, lol. And yes, doctors are known for getting by with little sleep, and the more you age, the less you need. I didn't mean the latter in an offensive way.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584454,00.html

• Aware!
    Aware!

He's one of my favorite posters as well.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

(Don't you all know- you roast the ones you LOVE? KSol knows it!!! He knows I am thoroughly entertained by him and this is a friendly needling.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another reason Sol doesn't sleep:

He's busy taking pictures of all the JW's "in service" sitting in front of Starbucks!!!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Thanks for stealing my line, LOL! I was going to make the 'rust never sleeps' comment... :)

For the record, I am a retired doctor, not in active practice. So no, that's NOT the reason patients are often kept waiting in the reception area to see their doc; he probably is NOT posting to JWN while you're waiting!

I started posting here after reflecting on the people who exposed me to concepts and ideas that were verboten to JWs, but which helped me get to the point where I was able to overcome familial and organization resistance to go to college and develop my brain. So I'm paying back the debt, hopefully encouraging others who are told what they cannot do that they CAN do it, but only if they are willing to pay the price and do the hard work....

Speaking for myself, of course, I wouldn't have changed a thing, as those who are waiting to have things handed to them (i.e. their pet lion) while wasting their life doing nothing are wasting the only shot they're getting at life....

PS oh, I changed from my eye avatar as I wanted one more fitting for the handle King Sol (The current one shows a baby about to be cut: that warms the cockles of my heart, as that was my best moment!). I used the eye avatar after being reminded of it's significance to the Illuminati in a recent thread, and you gotta love pushing buttons, LOL! I suppose the eye avatar would be fitting if I'd only chosen a user name like Moses or Pharoah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit