Politics ... remember what I said?

by Simon 43 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

We are NOT going to have a political propaganda copy-and-paste-fest on this site.

We're also not going to have inflamatory insults posted targeting either side.

Please take the hint ...

• steve2
    steve2

I'm relieved. US politics are over-rated, over-exposed and over here - even down here in New Zealand. Give us all a break! Thanks!

• cedars
    cedars

I'm glad this has been clarified. I've noticed an influx of partisan threads recently, and I was thinking only yesterday "If it's like this now, what will it be like as we edge closer to November?!"

Cedars

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But consider just how important the American political scene is for the entire world, considering it is the "toes" -- the FINAL world power. Anything and everything happening here in the next 2 months may have a tremendous impact on what occurs in "The Final Hours of these Last Days".

[removing tongue from cheek]

Doc

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

THANKS Simon!

Marvin Shilmer

• whathappened
    whathappened

Dear DoC,

I thought the Watchtower study a couple of weeks ago now teaches that the toes symbolize nothing. I can't keep up with all these adjustments in viewpoint. Who can?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Whathappened- I use my toes to play "this little piggy went to market", I don't worry about any other toes!!!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    We are NOT going to have a political propaganda copy-and-paste-fest on this site.

I'll stop as soon as Obama produces his birth certificate.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

I'll stop as soon as Obama produces his birth certificate.

LOL

• okage
    okage

might me a fancy idea to lock out the political section of the forum. not alot of canadian or uk politics discussed and the us politics will always be a heated debate as long as there is a black guy sitting in power.

if the gun isnt there then no one can shoot it so to speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit